WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

Pulling out the ref to the outside was in since 2k14. Nice that managers are improved.

No *censored*ing way.
Yes way man, my girl CAW used to do it all the time when she was managing me. Don't know if it was in 2k15 because I didn't play that game much.
Yeah it's been in for a while now. It's just really hard to do and risky.
I am shocked right now. Time to try it

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't play 2k15 long enough so it might of been in. I'm not sure but it was in 2k14, I mostly played with my CAW with my GF CAW. She would pull the ref out if he was close enough.

No offense. Calling BS. Wasn't there. Manager interactions have always been overly simplistic.

It only worked if a human was controlling the manager, they wouldn't initiate pulling the ref out of the ring on their own.

i didn't play 2k15 long enough so it might of been in. I'm not sure but it was in 2k14, I mostly played with my CAW with my GF CAW. She would pull the ref out if he was close enough.

No offense. Calling BS. Wasn't there. Manager interactions have always been overly simplistic.

I don't know about managers, but if it's a 3way, you can pull the ref out of the ring.

I don't know about managers, but if it's a 3way, you can pull the ref out of the ring.

All I'm saying is is that it's been in since 2k14. I was surprised when it happened the first time but I didn't know it worked for 3-Way matches as well.

When are we going to get something more substantial though? Something like an in-depth video on create an arena, unconfirmed alts, or legend entrances.

all these things have always been a Ledesma/THQ thing

and we got a pretty "in-depth" look at MyCareer this week

Fire breathing dragon, finally..Could be the angle, but steamboats face looks a little off. Will have to see more. Going to recreate my Old wcw feud I made between him and bamm bamm bigelow.

Careful with ol' Bam Bam. I remember one year he won the Rumble, went to 'Mania, won the ECW Title and decided it belonged to him forever. I almost resorted to making a Major Payne CAW to take him out.

Fire breathing dragon, finally..Could be the angle, but steamboats face looks a little off. Will have to see more. Going to recreate my Old wcw feud I made between him and bamm bamm bigelow.

Careful with ol' Bam Bam. I remember one year he won the Rumble, went to 'Mania, won the ECW Title and decided it belonged to him forever. I almost resorted to making a Major Payne CAW to take him out.
Majot payne...now Thats a flashback.:) Bamm bamm has always had a dominance when ibuse him on games for some reason. In my recreated wcw on fire pro, he held the us title for 8 months straight, defending against the likes of arn Anderson, austin, regal, steamboat, bulldog, and sting. He also defeated shane Douglas for the ecw title. Will get some use out of the classic wcw arena for sure.

Archived