WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just thinking we needed a thread for gameplay vids, nice.

Really pleased with what I'm seeing so far but I have 1 complaint, the referee. He seems to count way too slow, not to mention it seems to take him longer to get down to count. Honestly isn't that big of a deal but it's something I've noticed lately.

he's a *censored*ing moron.

looking at the videos that have been released, it looks like the the speed of the count is tied to meter. maybe it's a slower but not by much

May have over exaggerated a bit, should've just said I've noticed the ref was slower this time around. But now that you mention it, that seems like exactly what they did. Getting 1 chance per count is kinda cool imo so I'm now less bothered by the ref being a bit slower with counting.

How do we get one chance per count? Do we need a finisher? Some articles ive read say if you have a finisher you can use pin escape and others haven't mentioned it.

I meant we get 1 chance to kickout per count seeing as the refs counting seems to be tied to the kickout meter.

Not true from the videos we been watching

if you're talking about the pin meter, you're not paying attention. in the barrett video there are multiple pins after different types of attacks. the last pin attempt is after the bull hammer and truth doesn't get an attempt on the first count.

he kicks out at 2+ on wasteland just before that.

I hope that wasn't it for today

Yep, it was. Other than that, these short clips/vines for 2K16 are really starting to tick me off. Show us the freakin' game instead of teasing us.

That's not the point of the 2kdev channel.

We will get officiall gameplay and infos through IGN.

This YouTube stuff is a bonus

Compare this years marketing to last years.. yep, I'd rather have teasers than nothing at all. And I really enjoy these teasers.

Enjoying those teasers too, better than only having 1 info per month... and it's not even the official marketing. October is gonna be a incredible month with the Creation an dthe Career ( and I hope they won't forget to talk about the Universe Mode )

But last year was horrible for 2K, almost no information until the release of the game, that terrible Roster Reveal and then, the last-gen release where we learned about almost no creation mode^^

Compare this years marketing to last years.. yep, I'd rather have teasers than nothing at all. And I really enjoy these teasers.

Enjoying those teasers too, better than only having 1 info per month... and it's not even the official marketing. October is gonna be a incredible month with the Creation an dthe Career ( and I hope they won't forget to talk about the Universe Mode )

But last year was horrible for 2K, almost no information until the release of the game, that terrible Roster Reveal and then, the last-gen release where we learned about almost no creation mode^^

Last year i think they knew they had a subpar game and avoided releasing anything.

There's a new 6 minute video up and it shows off how awesome the gameplay looks imo. Also shows the new wear down chinlock and a ton of epic counters. I would link but I'm on tablet in a hurry. Ernez will update later!

Edit: nvm^^^^^

Archived