The official WWE 2K16 non-playable characters thread

Quisee

This thread may be useless to some people, but I still wanted to make it. Let's discuss the non-playable characters and their models in WWE 2K16. Although we can't play as them (unless you hack them into your game) it's still nice to see their likeness represented in a WWE video game.

*Lana

*Rosa Mendes

*Referee

*Micheal Cole

*Jerry "The King" Lawler

*Jim Ross (J.R)

*Lillian Garcia

*JBL (commentator)

*Paul Heyman

*The Timekeeper

*Howard Finkel

Please add to the list if I missed any other WWE employees.

I wish Eden Stiles, Renee Young and JoJo were in the game. I also wish there were multiple referees instead of one. I wish that the props like Lana and Rosa Mendes could be accessible as managers for anyone or at least be at ringside instead of just disappearing after the entrance and reappearing after the win.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we didn't have NPC characters. I with we had an option to unlock them without a cheat. I'd love to be able to play as Lana or Rosa :(

Dont know why they have to make them NPC.

I don't know anything about Rosa but I'm imagining coming up with a moveset for Lana would be impossible. Has she done anything other than slap and throw shoes?

Tyson will be an NPC for the WM 14 match if it's in there. And i see Owen and possibly Debra having shitty models for a couple of cutscenes, and if the 'Pillman's got a gun' segment is actually in the game then Kevin Kelly might be in there too(Doubt that one though).

Like some of you I wish they would just make NPC's playable. They don't even need to have a moveset. They can have a default one with DDT finisher or something (and we can edit the moveset once we unlock them). All they would have to do is lock them and we get to unlock them by doing stuff in-game. Maybe something easy like using them as a manager/winning a match with them as a manager or something random like winning 20 matches or something along those lines.

William Regal, Billy Gunn and Jason Albert might be in MyCareer (either Gunn or Albert replacing DeMott).

Since characters like Adnan and Mustafa have carried over I could even see other Path of Warrior managers carrying over like Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri and Sid Justice.

Like some of you I wish they would just make NPC's playable. They don't even need to have a moveset. They can have a default one with DDT finisher or something (and we can edit the moveset once we unlock them). All they would have to do is lock them and we get to unlock them by doing stuff in-game. Maybe something easy like using them as a manager/winning a match with them as a manager or something random like winning 20 matches or something along those lines.

Man, I wish.

In Smackdown 2(or was it one?) you had NPC body parts in CAW that you could have.

In No Mercy for N64, they literally had EVERY character if I remember right. Like you had Linda McMahon, Mae Young, Fabulour Moolah, JR.....

Hell, Linda even had her 'special' slap for Stephanie.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived