anyone have plans for the two Terminators?

miguelnuva

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might edit the T-800 from T2 as Arnold himself and have a WM match against Triple H or something but other than that no not really, If special guest referee was back then I would have Arnold ref a few big matches.

The Terminator and T2 are some of my favorite films ever but in this game it may not gell much. They really should have just had Arnold as himself and with a younger version as an alt.attire

There are usually a few cool moves in the DLC moves pack that I can't figure out how to utilize...with 100 caw slots, it shouldn't be much of a problem this year, but if the need arises, I'll just give em to one of the terminators. I'll probably toss one of em on NXT and the other one onto my ECW roster...at least early on, until I get my caw rosters built up.

I might edit the T-800 from T2 as Arnold himself and have a WM match against Triple H or something but other than that no not really, If special guest referee was back then I would have Arnold ref a few big matches.

The Terminator and T2 are some of my favorite films ever but in this game it may not gell much. They really should have just had Arnold as himself and with a younger version as an alt.attire

Well it will be boring..

With The Terminator, atleast we get a cool entrance and a cool theme

If we have cas, we can make storyline about the terminator invade the wwe

I will make them a heel tag team at first and give them a run with the tag belts. once they lose the belts they will split and fued with each other with one turning face. the face will eventually win singles gold

Please make the T2 one the face.

Well it will be boring..

With The Terminator, atleast we get a cool entrance and a cool theme

If we have cas, we can make storyline about the terminator invade the wwe

Oh I'll be taking advantage of his entrance,theme and maybe moves by giving them to my powerhouse caw, It'll fit him perfectly

I'll be having T-2 feud with Dean some time before SS, and then Triple H coming in to save Dean at the PPV before SS thus setting up a feud between them at SS! T-1 will be feuding with no one until T-2 is done. They'll tag then one will betray the other for a feud somewhere down the line.

I will make them a heel tag team at first and give them a run with the tag belts. once they lose the belts they will split and fued with each other with one turning face. the face will eventually win singles gold

Please make the T2 one the face.

that's what I plan on doing, makes more sense because the T2 version was a good guy anyway

using one of them as a ref would be good, so I,m hoping that special ref is back this year

Archived