DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately 2K Confirmed that Sasha, Becky, Charlotte and Bayley won't be in any DLC. :(

That's what they wrote on the official Site:

"With our final roster reveal this past Monday, it was awesome seeing the excitement for The New Day, Enzo and Cass, Mikey Whipwreck, and more. But it was clear that some in the community are frustrated by the lack of the newer Divas added to the main WWE roster recently.

We pushed as hard as we could to include Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley in WWE 2k16, but it simply did not work out for various reasons. While we are not divulging full details on WWE 2K16’s post-launch plans just yet, we can confirm that the Four Horsewomen will not be available as DLC.

We are proud to have and built the largest WWE roster to date featuring the most Divas ever. The WWE 2K16 disc includes all of the Divas on the main roster at the time we locked it in (13 playable in total).

We all agree the Divas Revolution is great for business and look forward to celebrating the Divas even more in future WWE 2K titles."

I think its more of the quality of the divss on the game, combined with superstars that really are headscratching to some. I think it is a bit of a slap in the face to the divss fans. Granted its a niche market in a already niche product, but I really don't understand the process myself. I for one have had to hear not so pleasant things from my wife about it. :P

Through the years, we have all had people left off we felt deserved in. Its a sucky feeling. Caw makers are awesome, but without unique moves and attires(especially on the current gen where painted on designs may stick on like a sore thumb with the new clothing system) it feels flat to me. Granted complaints should be handled with a level of maturity, it's easier to just blow up sometimes.

I hope the dlc provides some good additions, but this took a little of the hype away at my house(wife likes sasha and Becky...oldest likes baley and Joe..youngest like matadores..I kid you not.I can't win..:) )I'm still excited for who we have, and hopeful of who we may get.

We'll hopefully have move packs as DLC, and I think we'll get Legends and at least one Showcase as well. Rock showcase would be good, but I think they'll do that for next year. If we don't get as many moves as we should, I'm hoping the Moves DLC will fix that, if they do said DLC.

My realistic wishlist DLC.Mr Perfect, Dusty Rhodes, Piper,Razor Ramon, Disel, Demolition, LOD, NAO, Too Cool, Godfather, Brood, Dudleyz, Val Venis,Bossman,Acolytes, Eddie Guerrero,Trish, Lita.RVD, Rhyno. That way we will have strong tag team and IC divisions

I like your post plus sid and the steiners. That'd be about perfect.

Val Venis

Road Dogg
Mr. Ass/"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn
Rob Van Dam

Test

Scotty 2 Hotty

Grandmaster Sexay

The Godfather
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley

Animal
Hawk
Gangrel

Edge '00
Christian '00
Big Bossman
Bradshaw
Faarooq '00
Trish Stratus
Lita
Scott Hall
Razor Ramon
Diesel
Rhyno
Samoa Joe
Mr. Perfect
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Psycho Sid

What I actually think may be realistically DLC since everything sames wishful

Superstar pack

1.Los matordes

2. Dudley boys

3. Strong man(black sheep) maybe ?

Free dlc playable Rosa mendes

NXT pack

1. BAMF - Alexa bliss included

2. Rhyno

3. Baron Corbin

4. Samoa Joe ?

5. Jason Jordan and chad gable ( doubtful though )

Legend pack I can care less

I still think we could get that ECW DLC. The Dudleys could have gotten contracts sorted out with merchandising prior to returning (did they have a new T-shirt? I don't recall).

It'd be so odd to get Alexa or Carmella without the other prominent NXT Divas, so I think I'll count them out and they'll be with their respective tag teams next year. Lita might be grouped in with the ECW DLC with like a 2000 attire even though she wasn't really a thing in ECW.

That might be it, which is disappointing, 17+ Divas would've been amazing (that's usually all my roster ever comes up to). I'd love to see the Ruthless Aggression era focused on soon as we're getting close to a decade since the climax of it every year.

Val Venis

Road Dogg

Mr. Ass/"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn

Rob Van Dam

Test

Scotty 2 Hotty

Grandmaster Sexay

The Godfather

D-Von Dudley

Bubba Ray Dudley

Animal

Hawk

Gangrel

Edge '00

Christian '00

Big Bossman

Bradshaw

Faarooq '00

Trish Stratus

Lita

Scott Hall

Razor Ramon

Diesel

Rhyno

Samoa Joe

Mr. Perfect

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Psycho Sid

Id lose it if this was the dlc. Pretty much perfect other than goldberg not being on it.

We'll hopefully have move packs as DLC, and I think we'll get Legends and at least one Showcase as well. Rock showcase would be good, but I think they'll do that for next year. If we don't get as many moves as we should, I'm hoping the Moves DLC will fix that, if they do said DLC.

I doubt they'd stop doing the move packs now. They've been very successful in the last few games.

Attitude/Legends

Road Warrior Hawk

Road Warrior Animal

Yokozuna

Road Dogg (to make NAO)

Viscera

Sid

Update Roster

Bubba Ray Dudley

Devon Dudley

Braun Stroman

Charlotte (sadly, no chance)

Becky (sadly, no chance)

Sasha (sadly, no chance)

NXT

BAMF

Rhyno

Samoa Joe

Bailey (sadly, no chance)

Moves Pack

Total Elimination 1& 2 (original and Ascension's original running version)

Springboard Doomsday Device

Avalanche Powerslam

Archived