DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie is the one guy that should be in the game that isn't without any valid reason. We all know about Hogans problems or Chris Benoit, even Goldberg or Jimmy Snuka, but Eddie should be in no doubt.

Seems the pattern is Eddie is in every other WWE game so WWE 2K17 I expect him in.

Eddie wasn't in last years game either so he's been out two straight years. He was also not in 2008 (only on PSP), or 2009, 2010, or 2011. That was four years before he appeared again in 2012, and THAT was the last year we got short haired WWE version Eddie, not counting Allstars of course.

We thought Paige would be on the disc in 2K15 but 2K knew they'd get money making her DLC so I'd not say Charlotte, Becky, Sasha or AJ won't be DLC for 2K17, it may seem unlikely but never say never with 2K

That's not up to 2k to decide.

We thought Paige would be on the disc in 2K15 but 2K knew they'd get money making her DLC so I'd not say Charlotte, Becky, Sasha or AJ won't be DLC for 2K17, it may seem unlikely but never say never with 2K

Wwe approves the roster but 2k, if like thq, decides what the dlc is.

Wwe approves the roster but 2k, if like thq, decides what the dlc is.

And, just like in 2k16, if WWE says "no." to certain wrestlers being in from the start or in at all (ala Four Horsewomen) then that's what is going to happen.

The 2K17 roster will be insane. Shame CM Punk had to go and Bryan is retired. Santino is somehow still in but not Corey Grave.

Daniel Bryan is still under a WWE contract, so don't be surprised if he makes it in as a legend/alumni.

Shame we wont get Eddie.

With JBL potentially going into the HoF this year and there will be a HoF 2016 class DLC pack in WWE 2k17, most likely JBL's match with Eddie Guerrero will be included in that pack. I can't imagine them using anything else besides maybe a match against the Undertaker, or the four way from Armageddon 2004, which also included Eddie.

It's very unlikely that JBL will get into the Hall of Fame this year.

He and Ron Simmons are inducting The Godfather

I wish inductees got added to HOF pack.

The 2K17 roster will be insane. Shame CM Punk had to go and Bryan is retired. Santino is somehow still in but not Corey Grave.

Daniel Bryan is still under a WWE contract, so don't be surprised if he makes it in as a legend/alumni.

Shame we wont get Eddie.

With JBL potentially going into the HoF this year and there will be a HoF 2016 class DLC pack in WWE 2k17, most likely JBL's match with Eddie Guerrero will be included in that pack. I can't imagine them using anything else besides maybe a match against the Undertaker, or the four way from Armageddon 2004, which also included Eddie.

It's very unlikely that JBL will get into the Hall of Fame this year.

He and Ron Simmons are inducting The Godfather

I wish inductees got added to HOF pack.

Me too, but inductees are decided and finalized so long after the game's dlc is planned and in some cases after the game comes out I understand why they arent.

If we get another HOF pack in 2K17, aside from Boss man, I wouldn't really be very interested in playing it as Godfather, Jacqueline and the Freebirds don't really interest me, but 2K could go in a totally different direction with DLC this year

LARIAAATOOOO!!

I know that is commonly associated with Kobashi but hey, a beautiful lariat is a beautiful lariat, and Hansen had one hell of a beautiful lariat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking we will see everyone that's at Wrestlemania weekend on disc, I could be wrong of course. I just hope we get NXT divas in this time, even if it's dlc.

Well least this year we will get Becky, Charlotte & Sasha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm also fairly surprised we didn't get a 'Power Of The Punch'-style "Slap Jack" move for Stevie Ray. From his time in nWo this basically became his finisher. I don't even remember him hitting a Pedigree to be honest.

Looking at 2k16, 2K really need to break-up the DLC things into Create Mode things. I want to use more hair pieces in CAW Mode, more arena stages in CAArena etc.

This is probably why I wish Hardcore wrestling fans designed the games as they would know this stuff.

Video games would still not be easier to make.

Well no but us fans would get proper movesets and realistic attires.

Well...what are you waiting for? Apply now.
That will never happen games are ticked way to early to have updated attires. They simply given you the tools to do it. So stop complaining.
they give you the tools, then restrict certain elements. Such as can't update attires for MyCareer. Downloaded ones like Samoa joe don't update to MyCareer, but can add friends wrestlers? Game is a coded mess if unintentional.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived