DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also fairly surprised we didn't get a 'Power Of The Punch'-style "Slap Jack" move for Stevie Ray. From his time in nWo this basically became his finisher. I don't even remember him hitting a Pedigree to be honest.

Looking at 2k16, 2K really need to break-up the DLC things into Create Mode things. I want to use more hair pieces in CAW Mode, more arena stages in CAArena etc.

This is probably why I wish Hardcore wrestling fans designed the games as they would know this stuff.

Video games would still not be easier to make.

Well no but us fans would get proper movesets and realistic attires.

I'm also fairly surprised we didn't get a 'Power Of The Punch'-style "Slap Jack" move for Stevie Ray. From his time in nWo this basically became his finisher. I don't even remember him hitting a Pedigree to be honest.

Looking at 2k16, 2K really need to break-up the DLC things into Create Mode things. I want to use more hair pieces in CAW Mode, more arena stages in CAArena etc.

This is probably why I wish Hardcore wrestling fans designed the games as they would know this stuff.

Well...what are you waiting for? Apply now.

It seems you highly underestimate what making a game is like.

Well...what are you waiting for? Apply now.

That will never happen games are ticked way to early to have updated attires. They simply given you the tools to do it. So stop complaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lENTEbn4TxU

It seems that they studied this video for the DLC moves.

or those were moves that she used in a lot of her matches over the years?

We know THQ did that so would not surprise me if 2K did the same. They probably never watched her wrestle.

no, he's right. they don't have time to invest in watching matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lENTEbn4TxU

It seems that they studied this video for the DLC moves.

or those were moves that she used in a lot of her matches over the years?

We know THQ did that so would not surprise me if 2K did the same. They probably never watched her wrestle.

no, he's right. they don't have time to invest in watching matches.

And that's who they have working for 2K. They only know about current WWE and nothing about the past.

Damn, dude. Alundra Blayze vs. Paige is pretty challenging. She kicked out with a red head and torso. I feel like I'm fighting the female Undertaker here.

It was fairly easy to me, even on legend difficulty.

This goes back to me saying that it seems like some folks' AI was affected after the January patch.

Has anyone had the issue of when going to edit the HOF DLC characters in Superstar Edit, none of their gear is there or selectable? All the gear for the other DLC characters have been able to be selected and altered when using any other superstar but none on the new DLC gear is in Superstar Edit for me...

Archived