DLC Discussion

Ernez

How do I find the wrestlers?

Last night I downloaded the hof pack via the In game bar and it downloaded the 2.2gb pack..

Message on screen said to exit out to the main screen Once, but the pack is nowhere to be found..

Wrestlers from the hof pack are not showing up in the "downloaded wrestlers" tab either...

Sounds strange... I downloaded the pack directly through the PS Store, and once I booted up the game all of the new content started unlocking at the bottom left side of the screen.

It all worked like a charm, all things considered.

Creep, did you use the 'unlock all' thing at all after game launch?

Same here. I used unlock all at launch and for some reason only this dlc showed the items unlocking on the bottom left.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I downloaded the hof pack via the In game bar and it downloaded the 2.2gb pack..

Message on screen said to exit out to the main screen Once, but the pack is nowhere to be found..

Wrestlers from the hof pack are not showing up in the "downloaded wrestlers" tab either...

Sounds strange... I downloaded the pack directly through the PS Store, and once I booted up the game all of the new content started unlocking at the bottom left side of the screen.

Same here. I used unlock all at launch and for some reason only this dlc showed the items unlocking on the bottom left.

Because you have to unlock them from the showcase if you don't have unlock all. The other DLCs didn't have you unlock anything so they would show up automatically.

One little thing I noticed in CAW mode after I downloaded the pack is that they're giving us more generics of the DLC gear.

Though half of it is not fully edited. The Shane jersey still has everything on the back and the vaudevillians tank has everything on the front. They bummed up some other stuff too

One little thing I noticed in CAW mode after I downloaded the pack is that they're giving us more generics of the DLC gear.

Though half of it is not fully edited. The Shane jersey still has everything on the back and the vaudevillians tank has everything on the front. They bummed up some other stuff too

Bright side, we got a perfect generic of the Ziggler vest/hoodie combo which, if recolored, can probably be turned into a decent Ambrose hoodie.

Not sure why the Bushwhackers didn't already have the Headlock Headbutt in as a Front Facelock Tag move but after doing a little work on their movesets, I've been having a blast playing as them. Long, brutal, bloody matches that I invariably end up losing, haha. And thank god we finally have the battering ram in as a corner tag move!

A little disappointed that we didn't get any new double team moves with the Natural Disasters but overall, I'd have to say this might be my favorite DLC pack ever!

can anyone tell me if the rikishi, flair, savage, or rock dlc have the same moves and taunts as the already in game versions of those characters?

Flair has 3 new Figure Four Leglocks(one has to be assigned in moves) and Savage has a new Elbow Drop and a new Knee Drop. There may be more but off the top of my head...

can anyone tell me if the rikishi, flair, savage, or rock dlc have the same moves and taunts as the already in game versions of those characters?

Flair has 3 new Figure Four Leglocks(one has to be assigned in moves) and Savage has a new Elbow Drop and a new Knee Drop. There may be more but off the top of my head...

Ricky Steamboat also has a new Strong Strike combo

Man, good to have a face version of The Rock. I jnow that people hate duplicates but it's so good to be able to give him his new entrance, I don't think the Rock in 2000 was so slow to enter the ring^^

And Earthquake is so much fun to play, sucks that Hogan isn't in the game :(

Yeah, just after I fired up the game for the first time and got my hands on the Accelerator.

I'm also fairly surprised we didn't get a 'Power Of The Punch'-style "Slap Jack" move for Stevie Ray. From his time in nWo this basically became his finisher. I don't even remember him hitting a Pedigree to be honest.

Looking at 2k16, 2K really need to break-up the DLC things into Create Mode things. I want to use more hair pieces in CAW Mode, more arena stages in CAArena etc.

We didn't get Booker T's classic, ''turnbuckle school boy'' move, did we?

It was like the opponent sends Booker into the corner, Booker jumps over their head and wraps legs around opponent and rolls into a school boy pin.

I loved that move in SmackDown vs. Raw, not sure if it made it in tho.

Yeah, just after I fired up the game for the first time and got my hands on the Accelerator.

that would be why the HOF DLC automatically unlocked. the 'unlock all' was activated.

I'm also fairly surprised we didn't get a 'Power Of The Punch'-style "Slap Jack" move for Stevie Ray. From his time in nWo this basically became his finisher. I don't even remember him hitting a Pedigree to be honest.

Looking at 2k16, 2K really need to break-up the DLC things into Create Mode things. I want to use more hair pieces in CAW Mode, more arena stages in CAArena etc.

Off the top of my head, he beat Virgil with it at Uncensored 99

This is probably why I wish Hardcore wrestling fans designed the games as they would know this stuff.

This is probably why I wish Hardcore wrestling fans designed the games as they would know this stuff.

Video games would still not be easier to make.

that would be why the HOF DLC automatically unlocked. the 'unlock all' was activated.

Yet the really odd thing is, I don't remember the Future Stars pack unlocking in the same manner... if I remember correctly, there was just a screen notification (upon first login to 2K16) that popped up, telling me that the content had been downloaded.

Archived