DLC Discussion

Ernez

The best way to win a argument over the internet is by calling the other person a kid.

It's slightly above the "no u" arguments, truly the harshest of blows.

Also, I get the feeling he's confusing me with somebody else. Not that it matters, really.

I always envision internet fights as two kids slap boxing in the playground

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best way to win a argument over the internet is by calling the other person a kid.

Also, I get the feeling he's confusing me with somebody else. Not that it matters, really.

Hey, have you been spying on me- I mean, no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. :shifty:

Hey, have you been spying on me- I mean, no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. :shifty:

Well played, sir

Surely they have to consider this bug a major problem, a problem that is hurting their sale of this DLC, seeing as many aren't gonna buy it or download until the problem is fixed. So hopefully that gives them incentive to fix it quickly.

I mean Universe is the only mode most people play and the reason many keep playing the game, if that gets screwed up i have no reason to play the game anymore. So i don't wanna have to wait an entire freaking month or 2 for them patch this, this needs to be fixed at least within 2 weeks.

Me most likely thinks 2k possibly already received their expectations for revenue on all of these DLC packs, including this one, with the purchase of the season pass. That's just my opinion though. However, that doesn't give 2k the right to screw things up like this and then not offer a quick response or a fix for the plethora of issues d/l'ing this specific DLC packs causes to many of those whom has purchased it.

Haven't seem to have any Universe bugs since the DLC except them randomily adding Main Event & Smackdown to my schedule, hope they can be deleted.

A question about Joe as I went to edit him in Superstar Studio but he doesn't have his kickpads on they give him the ones already in there, black CM Punk style and his ones on his default attire are nowhere to be found. Stuff like that really pisses me off, typical 2k oversight. Also when I edited him the entrance towel stayed on all entrance, even noticed now since this DLC has been installed Rick Rude can't take his robe off during his entrance

Haven't seem to have any Universe bugs since the DLC except them randomily adding Main Event & Smackdown to my schedule, hope they can be deleted.

A question about Joe as I went to edit him in Superstar Studio but he doesn't have his kickpads on they give him the ones already in there, black CM Punk style and his ones on his default attire are nowhere to be found. Stuff like that really pisses me off, typical 2k oversight. Also when I edited him the entrance towel stayed on all entrance, even noticed now since this DLC has been installed Rick Rude can't take his robe off during his entrance

What? Are you serious 2K??

No offense to him/her but I don't know what they're talking about. I just used Rude and he takes it off for me.

No offense to him/her but I don't know what they're talking about. I just used Rude and he takes it off for me.

Your game is literally flawless. I need your copy.

I could show you a pic if you don't believe me?

Different issues for different people I guess as some are getting full Universe crashes, some minor glitches like me and some off scot free like yourself. Still should really expect them to have it down pat by now 2 games in and with already released DLC this year but still these bugs remain. CCreations is still a slow mess and the logo uploader is still broken as well

Ernez never runs in to issues lmao, besides that one Universe bug.

That and CC not working when I search. Really about it. If you see me say "it doesn't happen in my game" btw I'm not trying to brag that mines working, trying to let everyone know its not happening to everyone.

IE0wOt1.jpgc3qX3oo.jpg

in case anyone doesn't believe it lol

So depending on where you live your copy could have problems others don't?

Honestly don't know, I've been having a problem that I haven't seen anywhere and that's my custom championship title plates end up blank. I saw in patch notes that it was "fixed" but I'm still having the problem.

Archived