DLC Discussion

Ernez

Knew Trish would get a new Chick Kick since the one in game is Chick Kick 1 which used to be Chick Kick 2 in past games.

Bossman doesn't have Hard Times? Why *censored*ing bother making Blue Shirt face Bossman then? :facepalm:

They must not have permission to use Hard Times.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bossman doesn't have Hard Times? Why *censored*ing bother making Blue Shirt face Bossman then? :facepalm:

If they couldn't give us Hard Times I'd rather have had corporate Bossman, seems kind of pointless having prison officer attire

Are you guys seriously saying a wrestler is useless in the game without a specific theme? o.o

If they couldn't give us Hard Times I'd rather have had corporate Bossman, seems kind of pointless having prison officer attire

Are you guys seriously saying a wrestler is useless in the game without a specific theme? o.o
I never said that, I'm just saying don't put a gimmick in if you can't fully complete it. Imagine having to put up with face, red & yellow Hogan using the nWo theme because they couldn't put Real American in for whatever reason.

I never said that, I'm just saying don't put a gimmick in if you can't fully complete it. Imagine having to put up with face, red & yellow Hogan using the nWo theme because they couldn't put Real American in for whatever reason.

But...Bossman did use this theme at the time when he had this attire?

True, but it appears everything else is face Bodsman while his theme is from his days with Akeem as the Twin Towers.

True, but it appears everything else is face Bodsman while his theme is from his days with Akeem as the Twin Towers.

Actually, I don't think this is suppose to be Big Bossmans face attire, they just couldn't add the confederate flag.

Actually, I don't think this is suppose to be Big Bossmans face attire, they just couldn't add the confederate flag.

Big Bossman used the Confederate flag?

eQes3xV.jpg

Warning: Offensive content, don't kill me over showing this LOL

eQes3xV.jpg

Warning: Offensive content, don't kill me over showing this LOL

OMG! Confederate flag! RACISTS!!!!!111!!!

In all seriousness though, it is kinda weird they chose THAT Boss Man to include without Akeem or Slick.

Archived