DLC Discussion

Ernez

Did I miss where steamboat is dlc?

Correction: The 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC includes Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes

They originally said Larry Zbyszko vs. Arn Anderson

I remember thinking it was strange that the video showed them walking down the ramp together wearing their tag title belts...but I didn't put one and one together until the correction came through.

Hopefully they'll be announced as The Enforcers! Too bad we didn't get Barry Windham and Dustin, though...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I miss where steamboat is dlc?

Correction: The 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC includes Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes

They originally said Larry Zbyszko vs. Arn Anderson

Oh hell, missed that. Thanks:) I thought that was a weird reel for Anderson and Larry z in the video.

Hmmm, on second thought, we should get Windham, too! He was the one who announced the Dragon was replacing him in that Clash Of Champions match!

We'll probably just get JR saying that Windham can't compete due to injury, and talk about a mystery tag partner. Just like how they will skip L.O.D.'s inclusion in that aftermath of Bushwackers/Natural Disasters.

I see 29 names total in there, with five repeats already in the game in Randy Savage, The Rock, Jake Roberts, Rikishi and Paige. That's not including Nash and Booker T since I guess they're different versions being represented.

Regardless of the repeats, looks great, though I am a bit disappointed there's no Road Dogg Jesse James and no Legion of Doom and Demolition, which I'd prefer over the Bushwackers and Natural Disasters.

Having Bull Nakano in over Paige would've made a lot more sense, and given that they got Fujinami in, would've also been very awesome if they got Liger but I'm sure we'll see a perfect version of him in Community Creations.

I see 29 names total in there, with five repeats already in the game in Randy Savage, The Rock, Jake Roberts, Rikishi and Paige. That's not including Nash and Booker T since I guess they're different versions being represented.

Regardless of the repeats, looks great, though I am a bit disappointed there's no Road Dogg Jesse James and no Legion of Doom and Demolition, which I'd prefer over the Bushwackers and Natural Disasters.

Having Bull Nakano in over Paige would've made a lot more sense, and given that they got Fujinami in, would've also been very awesome if they got Liger but I'm sure we'll see a perfect version of him in Community Creations.

Total of 31

Big Boss Man

Dusty Rhodes

Lita

Mr. Perfect

“Rowdy” Roddy Piper

Trish Stratus

“Macho Man” Randy Savage

Jake “The Snake” Roberts

Rikishi

The Rock

Alundra Blayze

Paige

Larry Zbyszko

Arn Anderson

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

Dustin Rhodes

Tatsumi Fujinami

Ric Flair

The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams

The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake)

The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)

Samoa Joe

Diego

Fernando

Blake and Murphy

Here's the breakdown: With Season Pass you get the Accelerator, Legends Pack, Future Pack, Moves Pack, and HoF Showcase. NOT the Kickstart.

Total cost of items included in Season Pass: $32.95

Cost of Season Pass: $24.99

Savings: $7.96

With the Digital Deluxe Edition($89.99), the Kickstart is included. You save $12.94(Season pass savings+savings off the Kickstart)

Since I keep seeing questions on the price, here it is again. ^.^

Disappointed that they didn't show the DLC in game for the video, but this is still great news. The fact that Samoa Joe is officially in a WWE game is mind blowing.

There'd be an uproar if they showed in-game footage.

"OMG DLC IS DONE!"

"THEY'RE HOLDING IT BACK TO MAKE US PAY MORE!!"

"ZOMG THIS SHOULD BE IN FROM THE START IF IT'S ALREADY DONE!"

this the first time we haven't had Eddie Guerrero since SvR 2011. And its silly not to have RVD after getting him last year....plus new moves for him. And he def has a contract w/ WWE, so they wouldn't have had to pay extra for him or anything.

but SAMOA JOE!!!!!!!!!

THQ would've made us wait till next year for Joe...no doubt in my mind

this the first time we haven't had Eddie Guerrero since SvR 2011. And its silly not to have RVD after getting him last year....plus new moves for him. And he def has a contract w/ WWE, so they wouldn't have had to pay extra for him or anything.

but SAMOA JOE!!!!!!!!!

I think they do though. Not 100% sure however.

but SAMOA JOE!!!!!!!!!

2nd time not having Eddie, he wasn't in 2K15 either.

but SAMOA JOE!!!!!!!!!

eddie wasnt in 2k15

Eddie being left out of any game just baffles me. He went out in his prime, his widow worked for years afterward and maintained an amicable relationship with the company. Just makes no sense. I doubt Vickie would even want much for Eddie to be in the game. Might even let him be in there for free...(not that it would be right for WWE to not pay her...just saying, I don't think she'd want much).

Archived