DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I do wanna ask, is there a price known for the season pass alone?

In the xbox store there are two options:

Pre order edition (+ Arnold)

Deluxe edition (+ Arnold, accelerator, kick start & season pass)

and for the pre order it's 70 bucks (normal price) and the deluxe 100 bucks, so I wanna know if it is worthy getting the 100 bucks version or if it's like the same price if you'd buy it all separate.

I'm pretty sure it's the same price. Maybe you'll get a small discount if you buy the deluxe edition but I doubt it would be anything worth talking about.

---

30+ sounds really nice. I hope they have a good variety of new wrestlers. Wouldn't surprise me to see The Boogeyman because IIRC he posted a picture of a 2K16 looking render on his Twitter and it looked legit. Hope we get a decent variety of NXT stuff too. A proper ECW pack would be nice as well. I'd love to have Sandman, Dreamer, Sabu, RVD, Taz, and The Dudleys in my game. I doubt it would happen but DLC with alt attires would be nice too (ie: Dudleys with Camo attire and a Tye Dye attire)

With this news we can have over 250+ roster with caws filled out...that is amazing.

Btw it says OVER 30 additional so that could mean 35-6 wrestlers...

It says over 30 additional characters...last year we got 41 additional characters if you count dupes and the 4 managers. 43 if you count Fink and Sid

But besides that I'm actually glad to hear it's over 30 superstars. Personally I hope Great Khali, dudleys, eddie guerrerro and Cory Graves would be between them (I know, low change).

I'm still wondering why Graves didn't make the on-disc roster...considering he still works for the company and they already had a perfectly great model made. I'm thinking there is close to zero chance he'll be DLC, either he'll be a surprise on the disc or we don't get him.

Graves is an announcer/host now so I can see why he was excluded

Quite a few people on this year's roster who aren't active wrestlers. Fact of the matter is they carried over nearly everyone from last year's roster that they could but Corey and RVD seem to have somehow leaked between the cracks. The other missing parts are Punk, Alberto, AJ, Rey, Hulk, Justin Gabriel, DeMott and Khali (did I miss anyone?) and we have a pretty good idea why they didn't make the cut this year.

If RVD and WWE are still on good-ish terms, there's a strong chance he'll be dlc. Tbh I would be happy with having RVD, Rhyno, Samoa Joe, Road Dogg, Blake & Murphy and Razor Ramon/Scott Hall. With a roster this big before the Dlc, anybody else is just a bonus to me.

I am worried about to many doubles. I would think 2k would know there would be backlash, but who knows. I do not think we will see 4horsewo en at all. No big company would false announce the exclusion, especially with the negative reaction, and then pull something around. Now on that note, I do expect to see at least the banks statement and figure 8,along with Sasha's double knees in the corner. I personally don't feel we need another belly to belly animation taking one of the doc moves for baley, but I'm sure there are those that would disagree.

As I try to think about newer moves being used by superstars not listed on the finisher list, keeping with the thought of moves done after initial motion cap, I could see cenas electric chair drop,Bulls side buster,Owens rack neck breaker, and maybe some of the newer next tag team moves. Hoping for at leSt 20 indie/international moves. Usually enjoy those unique additions.

Or just a strength slider like the speed one they already have so turn it down they can't pick anyone up turn it up they can pick everyone up

There IS a strength slider in the stats for 2K15 that adjust when the weight detection kicks in.

honesy i want to know more about the new moves then the wrestler as most i prob wont use

my only bad thought about this is that I just hope they won't do to much double's in the dlc. They said 120 superstars and no double's but 3 faces of Foley, Sting and Undertaker, 2 of Big Show and stephanie (I know i'm missing some) is in my opinion double's.

And I know they will do the same with the dlc, I just hope there won't be to many.

But besides that I'm actually glad to hear it's over 30 superstars. Personally I hope Great Khali, dudleys, eddie guerrerro and Cory Graves would be between them (I know, low change). For me personally that would finish it off to be the best roster in years for a WWE game. Oh yeah, call me crazy but I am also hoping for Doink and Boogeyman! :P

But I do wanna ask, is there a price known for the season pass alone?

In the xbox store there are two options:

Pre order edition (+ Arnold)

Deluxe edition (+ Arnold, accelerator, kick start & season pass)

and for the pre order it's 70 bucks (normal price) and the deluxe 100 bucks, so I wanna know if it is worthy getting the 100 bucks version or if it's like the same price if you'd buy it all separate.

the never said no doubles

i just want to no the new moves they always been amazing i prob wont use half of the new guys

so does the deluxe edition let u get all dlc for free or is it just discounted again

It's never been discounted Austin. Last year wasn't a season pass for all of it. It was just a showcase season pass. This year there is no showcase DLC so the season pass is for all of it.

i just want to no the new moves they always been amazing i prob wont use half of the new guys

so does the deluxe edition let u get all dlc for free or is it just discounted again

It's never been discounted Austin. Last year wasn't a season pass for all of it. It was just a showcase season pass. This year there is no showcase DLC so the season pass is for all of it.

just wondering as the microsoft website said u get a 20 percent discount on the dlc

Gonna low ball it and say at least 10 of them are alt versions of people already in the game. So here's who I'm hoping for (realistically):

Apollo Crews

Arn Anderson

Barry Windham

Big Bossman

Big John Studd

Billy Kidman

Bob Backlund

Bubba Ray Dudley

Crash Holly

Dean Malenko

Demolition Ax

Demolition Smash

Devon Dudley

Doink the Clown

Dusty Rhodes

Earthquake

Eddie Guerrero

George Steele

Goldberg

Jerry Lawler

Jim Duggan

Junkyard Dog

Jushin Liger

Kamala

King Kong Bundy

Lance Storm

Larry Zbysko

Mr. Perfect

Raven

Rhyno

Road Dogg

Road Warrior Animal

Road Warrior Hawk

Rob Van Dam

Roddy Piper

Sabu

Samoa Joe

Sandman

Saturn

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Steve Blackman

Sycho Sid

Tatanka

Tazz

Ted DiBiase

Terry Funk

Tommy Dreamer

Tully Blanchard

Typhoon

Ultimo Dragon

Yokozuna

I eel like any of them could be DLC. Plus a few more NXT guys and gals. I'm not too big on the NXT yet though, so I donno much about it.

just wondering as the microsoft website said u get a 20 percent discount on the dlc

This year, as the Season Pass covers all DLC, you save 20% if you purchase the Season Pass compared to purachasing DLC separately.

Realistically? Apollo Crews has no chance of being in.

Yeah Apollo made his debut to late i would say. Liger is the same, plus he is contracted to new Japan and they would have to pay extra for his license. I would love to see liger on a future wwe game though, since new Japan seems to have no interest in console gaming. Sucks his masks parts aren't in current gen(unless it's added back in this year.

Archived