DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy with an NXT pack consisting of Samoa Joe, Rhyno, Blake, Murphy and Brian Kendrick as a bonus. Obviously wanted an NXT womens pack as well but that's not gonna happen probably coz they've put create a diva back in and they want to encourage the use of it, maybe there's still the possibility of heads at least? I guess there's a possibility of an ECW pack considering RVD has been suspiciously removed when he hasn't signed anywhere else in which case we could get some form of the Dudleys and also Rhyno could tie in with that. Hope Hogan goes back in as DLC too once everything blows over.

I'd be happy with an NXT pack consisting of Samoa Joe, Rhyno, Blake, Murphy and Brian Kendrick as a bonus. Obviously wanted an NXT womens pack as well but that's not gonna happen probably coz they've put create a diva back in and they want to encourage the use of it, maybe there's still the possibility of heads at least? I guess there's a possibility of an ECW pack considering RVD has been suspiciously removed when he hasn't signed anywhere else in which case we could get some form of the Dudleys and also Rhyno could tie in with that. Hope Hogan goes back in as DLC too once everything blows over.

if joe isnt the season pass exclusiv tahn it would be verrrry nice

but i think and a lot people think he will be so i would replace joe with alex riley

and kendrick repace with bull dempsy(cuz kendrick isnt really on tv it was only a 2 show thing)

With 2k saying that the 4 horsewomen aren't in, I'm struggling to think of what the DLC might be this year. But heres my wishlist, some of it is possible but some is unlikely

Season Pass Exclusive

• Samoa Joe

As people have said this seems less likely now but I can't think of anyone else I'd want for this really.

ECW Pack

• Rob Van Dam
  • Buh Buh Ray Dudley
  • D-von Dudley
  • Terry Funk
  • Rhino

Moves Pack

I just want the usual mix of WWE, Indy and Puroresu moves, I like the surprises we get so hopefully its back again this year.

Goldberg Showcase

I understand that this is a long shot and without Hogan it misses the biggest moment of his career and Raven is unlikely as well but I really want Goldberg in again.

• Goldberg vs. Raven - Nitro for the United States Championship
  • Goldberg vs. DDP - Halloween Havoc 1998 for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
  • Goldberg vs. Scott Hall - Souled Out 1999 in a Ladder Match
  • Goldberg vs. Sid - Halloween Havoc 1999 for the United States Championship
  • Goldberg vs. Sting - Nitro for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
  • Goldberg vs. The Rock - Backlash 2003
  • Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho - Bad Blood 2003
  • Goldberg vs. Triple H - Unforgiven 2003 for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania XX

I'd throw in a few squashes too.

Legends Pack

• Dusty Rhodes
  • Roddy Piper
  • Animal
  • Hawk
  • Ric Flair - Late 80s/Early 90s
  • The Big Boss Man

Ladder Match Showcase

I thought it would be cool if they did a showcase dedicated to a match type. I thought of Hell in a Cell immediately but thinking about it pretty much everyone who's been in Hell in a Cell is in already and the really memorable matches have already been covered in previous years.

• Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart - Wrestling Challenge 1992 for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon - Wrestlemania X for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon - Summerslam 1995 for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Triple H vs. The Rock - Summerslam 1998 for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Edge vs. Christian - No Mercy 2001 for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam - Raw for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels - Unforgiven 2008 for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • Triple H vs. Kevin Nash - TLC 2011
  • Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas - NXT Arrival for the NXT Championship

So thats my wishlist, some of it is reasonable whilst some is wishful thinking. I think we might get an ECW pack and a Legends Pack but probably not with the guys I've said. Although I'm not that bothered as I get all the DLC every year any way.

I'm pretty sure one of the showcase will be either a Daniel Bryan showcase or "Daniel Bryan, Road to WrestleMania".

in that video, towards the end I believe, Bryan is asked if his Road to WrestleMania will be included in the game. As he goes to answer, one of 2K's guys comes in and says that big things will be announced later.

The thing with when they announce things its carefully worded.

The told us the 4 Horsewomen would Not be DLC as fans had asked but what if 3 out of the 4 are in as technically the 4 Horsewomen wouldnt be included .

They clearly said "none of the 4 Horsewomen will be in the game".

People are really still grasping at straws that any of the 4 will make it in. They've flat out stated none of them are in this year. They will be next year and itll be a big selling point

At which point one or more of them will have quit/been future endeavoured probably, lol

It sucks they aren't in but we got to accept it, and certainly current gen can create them

The thing with when they announce things its carefully worded.

The told us the 4 Horsewomen would Not be DLC as fans had asked but what if 3 out of the 4 are in as technically the 4 Horsewomen wouldnt be included .

They clearly said "none of the 4 Horsewomen will be in the game".

Lol.. we could post it in caps and largest size available.. yet they'd STILL reply with "But, there's always a chance!"

The community manager said none of them are in:

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dick Dastardly viewpost-right.png
The wording made me think that maybe they couldn't get all four. Like they mentioned all four by name and said the Four Horsewomen wouldn't be DLC.

Could this possibly mean one, two, or three of them could be DLC? I mean if all four aren't in the game, then they are technically right by saying the Four Horsewomen won't be in the game this year.

Now if Vore can reply to me and specifically say no Charlotte, no Becky, no Sasha, and no Bayley, then it can put this to rest.

I could see Becky not making the cut due to her push happening a little late in the game, so my theory could make sense.

None of them will be in the game.

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?3272131-2K-announces-4-HorseWoman-not-available-this-year&p=12493366#post12493366

The lack of the 4HW is still baffling to me.

I mean...I don't even play women's matches, so I'm not overly bothered by it. But, they seemed like such an obvious lock for DLC. I'm hoping the lack of the women means there will be something even better. Liger being in, for example...would be *censored*ing epic. I doubt it. But, you never know.

Honestly, the lack of the 4HW doesn't suprise. I'm sure you have all seen how the WWE powerful view women in the ring (perhaps in general). They even deny them the term of women, rather using the derogatory term "Diva". This, I think, is the short answer everyone is looking for; they don't matter. Sucks, but clearly true in VKM's eyes.

It really sucks that none of them are in. At least we can create them on the next gen version now at least and I'm sure with the new texture morphing function they should look pretty authentic the only thing that really sucks is their themes and entrances won't be in. I wonder if the Bank Statement, Sasha's corner knee attack, and the Top Rope Bayley To Belly will be in or in a DLC move pack? Really shocked that Charlotte isn't in since her moves were in the DLC moves pack and she was the NXT womens Champion for like 200 days.

People are really still grasping at straws that any of the 4 will make it in. They've flat out stated none of them are in this year. They will be next year and itll be a big selling point

Time next year rolls around Charlotte will probably be the only one employed by WWE.

Time next year rolls around Charlotte will probably be the only one employed by WWE.

Bayley is super over with the crowd and kids especially, shes like the female counterpart to Sami Zayn. Sasha Banks has probably the biggest future of all 4, Charlotte will def stay. The only questionable one is Becky Lynch, I could see her go

WWE pushes are irrelevant when it comes to the 4HW. They didn't just get big within the last few matches...these chicks have been more over in NXT for a longer period of time than Emma or Summer before they made the game. They were all there before Steen, some before Devitt....Bayley's been in NXT since a little after her friend Buggy Nova got released from there, which was like back in 2012-ish, and she's been pretty consistently over because of her gimmick. Becky Lynch was really the only one who I didn't expect to see in the game because she arrived quite a bit later than the rest of the girls and it took her awhile to get going, overness-wise.

People say, like..."Oh, they'll be the big seller next year.."...when really, their momentum could be totally dead by then. They're already ruining it a bit by having Paige break off from the "Revolution" and kind of shrug off the whole concept. Look at Owens...his character's momentum is already kind of dead in the water after losing cleanly to Cena a few weeks after his big win. By the time the 4HW make the game, maybe the Diva roster will blow....maybe they won't even matter anymore...maybe one of them won't even be a part of that company anymore...who knows, man?.... I, personally, don't even care that much, but that's the thing....even those of us who don't really give a whole lot of a damn are still unimpressed with 2K for not maneuvering them onto this year's roster, with how clearly over they all were long before this 4HW shit and them needing desperately to make up for last year's super-shitty Diva roster. But oh well... something else for the NCO to work on...lol...

Archived