DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally have no clue what the DLC will be.

Maybe a NXT pack with Samoa Joe, BAMF, Mojo

I think there is a good chance we could see the Dudleys as well

I somehow feel that there will be no NXT guys as DLC if they are not including any NXT ladies either. Possible Los Matadores and some Legends, I feel.

Unless, the DLC characters are somehow implemented into the MyCareer mode, then maybe we will get some NXT guys, since the MyCareer seems to be the only reason why we are getting NXT superstars in the first place.

We got an NXT pack last year, they would be fools to not give us one this year.

I literally have no clue what the DLC will be.

Maybe a NXT pack with Samoa Joe, BAMF, Mojo

I think there is a good chance we could see the Dudleys as well

I somehow feel that there will be no NXT guys as DLC if they are not including any NXT ladies either. Possible Los Matadores and some Legends, I feel.

Unless, the DLC characters are somehow implemented into the MyCareer mode, then maybe we will get some NXT guys, since the MyCareer seems to be the only reason why we are getting NXT superstars in the first place.

We got an NXT pack last year, they would be fools to not give us one this year.

Last years "NXT" DLC pack contained a person who debuted shortly after Wrestlemania (Adam Rose), the NXT GM (JBL) and only two actual NXT wrestlers.

I don't think that we will get much more than William Regal, Corey Graves (maybe) and BAM

I guess at this point I could see the dudleys in s the season pass exclusive. If they signed something with 2k after their tna contract expired in Dec-Jan. I can't think of anyone else at this point. Matadores would make no sense. Boogeyman or rhyno maybe.

Goldberg's still possible. He said months ago he signed on for "the video game" and he told people during his autograph signing at comic con they were "doing something special with him in the game this year."

We all assumed it was a ce but maybe hes the pass exclusive?

Could be, season passes never seem to have a real pattern. So it makes them hard to figure out. If its someone that was scanned later, I would say Joe(doubtful) or rhyno. If its someone they had planned, i'd say dudleys, boogeyman, or as you said Goldberg. Heck, it may just be a duplicate like a masked Kane variation, or anything really. I still wish they'd have creative packs for cas and caa as a pack

But he also said he wasn't in the game when asked on Twitter. I would love if he was in again though. Maybe his comments were about next year's game? https://twitter.com/search?q=wwe%202k16%20%222k16%22%20from%3Agoldberg&src=typd&lang=en

Is it likely the DLC will be more stone cold showcase that didnt make it? Maybe thats why they recorded for an LOD match that isnt in there

All of the commentary from the leaked footage is from Austin vs. HBK at King of the Ring '97, even the references to the tag team title.

I wonder what the customization thing they were referring to in the season pass details thing leaked from the UK's Special Edition. I know Gameplay is probably Showcase modes unless its them adding in gimmick matches from Showcase mode. I'm wondering if customization adds new arena pieces or something similar. Maybe even new hairstyles.

Alls I know is that I hope on everything that Samoa Joe and at least one of the four horsewomen are DLC. I figure Charlotte should be since 2 of her moves were in the moves pack last year.

Is it likely the DLC will be more stone cold showcase that didnt make it? Maybe thats why they recorded for an LOD match that isnt in there

All of the commentary from the leaked footage is from Austin vs. HBK at King of the Ring '97, even the references to the tag team title.

That wouldnt be a bad thing! 30 Attitude era wrestlers. Hell Yeah!

It is really hard to predict the DLC of this game with all the confirmed inclusions and exclusions in this game. If the timeline is anything like last year we can assume that news about the DLC will drop around the 10.-15. of October.

Hoping for Samoa Joe, Solomon Crowe and Blake and Murphy. In terms of legends, I hope that we will see some alumni that we haven't seen in the game for a while, if ever.

I hope we are gona get

ECW DLC:

Dudley Boyz

RVD

Terry Funk

Rhyno

Sabu

Eddie Guerrero

Dean Malenko

WWE Legends:

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Dusty Rhodes

Mr Perfect

Million $ Man Ted Dibiase

Sid

Scott Hall

Road Warriors

Demolition

That would be awesome.

I see a slight theme... the give us WCW and ECW.. but not the best era's we remember.... i can deffo see very early ECW and early 90's WCW DLC

Basically anything before the Hogan Nwo era

I'm not sure why people keep thinking Samoa Joe is gonna b in? If Charlotte & co ain't in I just don't see Joe making the cut. I'm thinking there won't b any more NXT stuff if I had to guess DLC Will just b extra showcases & will get people that are relevant to them & that's it no move pack no superstar packs if they struck the deal back at the rumble I could see the Dudley Boys ECW or early WWE style being the season pass deal but I think that's a stretch at that.

I'm not sure why people keep thinking Samoa Joe is gonna b in? If Charlotte & co ain't in I just don't see Joe making the cut. I'm thinking there won't b any more NXT stuff if I had to guess DLC Will just b extra showcases & will get people that are relevant to them & that's it no move pack no superstar packs if they struck the deal back at the rumble I could see the Dudley Boys ECW or early WWE style being the season pass deal but I think that's a stretch at that.

If there are no more NXT people for DLC then current era will probably be very limited given whos left

If there are no more NXT people for DLC then current era will probably be very limited given whos left

the only from current whos left are

mattadores..

brown strowman

and the dudleys

i would understand if strowman the dudleys didnt make it

some peaople want wcw dlc but who do you want

nash,booker ,ddp,bam bam,luger,sting,flair they all in

if a wcw dlc pack is rollin out

i would love to see eddie,mysterio jr., thunder liger,roddy piper,scott hall,and goldberg

I think there should definitely be a few modern day showcases, maybe Brock Lesnar from his return to WrestleMania 30 and Seth Rollins from Payback 2014 to WrestleMania 31, as everyone involved in those two showcases are already in the game apart from CM Punk.

I also think a WCW Steve Austin showcase extension could be good as we'd get a WCW version of Brian Pillman as well as a few other older WCW alumni.

Then for a final DLC maybe, just maybe... The InVasion angle up until Austin vs Hall at WrestleMania 18. About half the people involved in those aren't in the game so it would be a good selling point from the business side of things

Dudley's are very 50/50, Los Matadores are questionable as for some reason WWE seems reluctant to put them in, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bayley are out for reasons that defy any logic, Samoa Joe, again, is questionable so I'm not sure who's going to make DLC

I'm surprised they didn't make Balor, Owens, Itami etc. as a way to wring every penny out of us, they'velost so much money by the horsewomen exclusion

Archived