DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a really good feeling we'll be seeing the 630 senton and Benadryller in the move pack this year. Both are awesome moves and the 630 has been heavily requested for years.

If im not mistaken and thinking of the right move, the Benadryller came in the moves pack last year. I would absolutely love the 630 though, been wanting it in for a while.

I've got a really good feeling we'll be seeing the 630 senton and Benadryller in the move pack this year. Both are awesome moves and the 630 has been heavily requested for years.

If im not mistaken and thinking of the right move, the Benadryller came in the moves pack last year. I would absolutely love the 630 though, been wanting it in for a while.

No. The Benadryller is a GTS with a roundhouse instead of knee, it wasn't in the moves pack.

No. The Benadryller is a GTS with a roundhouse instead of knee, it wasn't in the moves pack.

Ah alright, i had the Benadryller mixed up with the Detonator Kick

Ah alright, i had the Benadryller mixed up with the Detonator Kick

An easy mistake to make, no issue.

Also i've said it a trillion times since 2008, but I hope one day in some way, we get the Hiromi Cutter.

Okay, so I know that they said that the Four Horsewomen weren't DLC.. but is it still possible (probably just wishful thinking) that at least one or two of them could be DLC? I mean, I know a shirt in the crowd doesn't confirm anything but since Charlotte is the only one who hasn't been confirmed out of everybody that had shirts in the crowd and Sasha being scanned, it just had me thinking is all.. we may not be getting the Four Horsewomen as DLC but maybe 2 members of it? I guess they could technically say "we announced that the Four Horsewomen weren't going to be available as DLC but we never said that zero of the members would be in".. but I didn't read the entire article either, so.. I'm not aware of everything that was in it.

Okay, so I know that they said that the Four Horsewomen weren't DLC.. but is it still possible (probably just wishful thinking) that at least one or two of them could be DLC? I mean, I know a shirt in the crowd doesn't confirm anything but since Charlotte is the only one who hasn't been confirmed out of everybody that had shirts in the crowd and Sasha being scanned, it just had me thinking is all.. we may not be getting the Four Horsewomen as DLC but maybe 2 members of it? I guess they could technically say "we announced that the Four Horsewomen weren't going to be available as DLC but we never said that zero of the members would be in".. but I didn't read the entire article either, so.. I'm not aware of everything that was in it.

Sadly no.

We pushed as hard as we could to include Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley in WWE 2k16, but it simply did not work out for various reasons

I guess at this point I could see the dudleys in s the season pass exclusive. If they signed something with 2k after their tna contract expired in Dec-Jan. I can't think of anyone else at this point. Matadores would make no sense. Boogeyman or rhyno maybe.

Goldberg's still possible. He said months ago he signed on for "the video game" and he told people during his autograph signing at comic con they were "doing something special with him in the game this year."

We all assumed it was a ce but maybe hes the pass exclusive?

I guess at this point I could see the dudleys in s the season pass exclusive. If they signed something with 2k after their tna contract expired in Dec-Jan. I can't think of anyone else at this point. Matadores would make no sense. Boogeyman or rhyno maybe.

Goldberg's still possible. He said months ago he signed on for "the video game" and he told people during his autograph signing at comic con they were "doing something special with him in the game this year."

We all assumed it was a ce but maybe hes the pass exclusive?

Could be, season passes never seem to have a real pattern. So it makes them hard to figure out. If its someone that was scanned later, I would say Joe(doubtful) or rhyno. If its someone they had planned, i'd say dudleys, boogeyman, or as you said Goldberg. Heck, it may just be a duplicate like a masked Kane variation, or anything really. I still wish they'd have creative packs for cas and caa as a pack

I'am just not really into the past wrestlers being in the game. Maybe it's because I already live through it, & played the games when these eras where in there prime.

I just want a focused current roster. If you have these moves in the game then people will make the wrestlers from the past.

So much new talent over the past 2/3 years that deserve to be showcased on the main game.

Aint happening while Vince calls the shots.

We'll hopefully have move packs as DLC, and I think we'll get Legends and at least one Showcase as well. Rock showcase would be good, but I think they'll do that for next year. If we don't get as many moves as we should, I'm hoping the Moves DLC will fix that, if they do said DLC.

I doubt they'd stop doing the move packs now. They've been very successful in the last few games.

I hope they don't. I'm one of those people who help make it successful, and I'd love if we got some awesome moves. Got the Omega driver two games ago, and it's been my CAW's finisher ever since.

Otherwise I'm not too picky on the DLCs we get, but I will get excited if new wrestlers bring in new moves. The nWo/Outsiders DLC was a mistake as they barely brought in any new moves. :( Or was that another DLC?

I literally have no clue what the DLC will be.

Maybe a NXT pack with Samoa Joe, BAMF, Mojo

I think there is a good chance we could see the Dudleys as well

I somehow feel that there will be no NXT guys as DLC if they are not including any NXT ladies either. Possible Los Matadores and some Legends, I feel.

Unless, the DLC characters are somehow implemented into the MyCareer mode, then maybe we will get some NXT guys, since the MyCareer seems to be the only reason why we are getting NXT superstars in the first place.

Archived