DLC Discussion

Ernez

we have to see that all from a 2k based looking they gave us a big roster a good roster but they know the second cash cow is

the dlc most of us buy the season pass but not all some dont like the evtl divas pack or legend pack or showcases

but for make sure they will get our money they will make a move as season pass exclusiv

like samoa joe or road dogg with alt billy gunn(+ outlaws theme and enterance)

they are not stupid they know how to get us and all...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For instance, last year's game, I only bought the NXT pack and that was it! Only because I did not found it completely "made for what I wanted to play, and how I wanted it to be in the Universe".

To be perfectly honest, 2k has to do what's best for business, and that is play like it has to be played.

They know what we want, and to get more money that have to play with what we want.

I can't see Team 3D being in, Bubba was released from TNA on late July, so I think they have no chance. But for Samoa Joe, I think he can get the Kharma treatment (model being made after the cut off date just because he's a big attraction for DCL)

Bubba wasn't under a TNA contract in July anymore

He was paid per apperance

If there is a other Superstars/Divas pack with the los matadores in it I would like to have Rosa Mendes as playable and maybe Lana as Manager in the game.

NXTwise I think we will get Charlotte, Sasha, Becky and maybe even Bayley in a NXT pack with some additional NXT Superstars.

What i want

NXT Divas

- Alexa Bliss

- Carmella

- Bayley

- Sasha

- Becky

- Charlotte

NXT Superstars

- Rhyno

- Blake

- Murphy

- Samoa Joe

- Bull Dempsey

- Solomon Crowe

ECW

- RVD

- Sabu

- Sandman

- Taz

- Dudley Boyz

Attitude era

- Road Dogg

- Steve Blackman

- Test

- Val Venis

- Hardcore Holly

What we will actually get. Probably Sasha and Charlotte.

Why exactly are people acting like everything mentioned is completely ludicrous and out of reach? They've already surprised me a shit load of times with the main roster reveals...so why are people ready to just dump on them for DLC? If anything, the "more of the same" rule would dictate that there are more shocking reveals on the way.

anyone think we will see a moves DLC pack ?

I would assume so 14, 15 had move packs so why not 16. I would guess Indy moves blike in the past

In the digital deluxe summary, they said access to new.moves I believe. Now this could mean just the dlc stars moves, but I am assuming we will see some sort of moves pack. Only difference may be the lack of I Indie moves, since willams was the main reason for that from what I understand. I could be wrong though.

THIS IS COMPLETELY A WISHLIST; THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL BE LEGIT

Divas Revolution Pack

AJ Lee, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Lita (Wrestlemania 22), Rosa Mendes, Sasha Banks, Trish Stratus (Unforgiven '06)

ECW Pack

Justin Credible, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Sandman, Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer

Tag Team Pack

The Dudley Boyz, Los Matadores, New Age Outlaws, The Road Warriors, Too Cool

DX Attires (SVR 2008) for HHH/HBK & WWE' 13 attire for Edge/Christian ('99)

Attitude Pack

Big Bossman, Bradshaw, Eddie Guerrero, Gangrel. The Godfather, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Val Venis

Legends Pack

Big John Studd, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes, Goldberg, King Kong Bundy, Million Dollar Man, Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Owen Hart, Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, Yokozuna

NXT TakeOver Pack

Alex Riley, Apollo Crews, Brian Kendrick, Bull Dempsey, Mojo Rawley, Rhyno, Samoa Joe, Solomon Crowe, Tye Dillinger (Perfect 10)

BAMF, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, The Mechanics

-All NXT special event arenas that didn't make it on disc (from Arrival to Brooklyn)

I was gonna pre-order when Sasha was announced. Glad I didn't do it ahead of time. I'll wait until I see some DLC and if she's gonna be a part of some December DLC or something, I'll likely just wait until December to get the game or until whenever she's announced to be in it.

I was gonna pre-order when Sasha was announced. Glad I didn't do it ahead of time. I'll wait until I see some DLC and if she's gonna be a part of some December DLC or something, I'll likely just wait until December to get the game or until whenever she's announced to be in it.

I hate to be "that guy" but what exactly if they aren't announced? Forgive me I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I got a feeling the horsewomen may be given the raw end of the deal this year.

I hate to be "that guy" but what exactly if they aren't announced? Forgive me I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I got a feeling the horsewomen may be given the raw end of the deal this year.

She confirmed she was scanned. Alexa Bliss also confirmed herself in as well. They must be DLC. I have a strong feeling either Sasha Banks or Samoa Joe will be the Season Pass incentive

Also honest question and no trolling but what do you think our chances of getting Owen Hart as DLC this year?

Reason I ask is because they're allowed to make a DVD of him plus I mean every member of the Hart Foundation is in this year sans Owen.

She confirmed she was scanned. Alexa Bliss also confirmed herself in as well. They must be DLC. I have a strong feeling either Sasha Banks or Samoa Joe will be the Season Pass incentive

Also honest question and no trolling but what do you think our chances of getting Owen Hart as DLC this year?

Reason I ask is because they're allowed to make a DVD of him plus I mean every member of the Hart Foundation is in this year sans Owen.

Being scanned does not necessarily mean one is in. She could have been veto'd after words or have been scanned early for future games (mind you i'm simply playing the devils advocate here and am not saying I know anything of course, so I could very well be wrong. I'm simply talking theoretically).

As for Owen... I'll be honest. I don't think there's much of a chance.

Being scanned does not necessarily mean one is in. She could have been veto'd after words or have been scanned early for future games (mind you i'm simply playing the devils advocate here and am not saying I know anything of course, so I could very well be wrong. I'm simply talking theoretically).

As for Owen... I'll be honest. I don't think there's much of a chance.

True! Rosa Mendes Manager Entrance Motion with Epico and Primo was in WWE14, yet she wasn't in the game herself.

However, since Sasha, Becky, Bayley and Charlotte were big down in NXT when the game production started, I really think that we will be getting them in a DLC Pack.

Alexa is a huge maybe but if she is in, it would be a huge plus.

Rosa and Lana are in as entrance props.

Only guy I really don't expect to see from the current roster on DLC is Braun Strowman. Dudleys have a slim chance but other than those 3 I can pretty much see everyone that's missing make it (Joe, Sasha, etc.)

I can also see them completing some of the holes in the legends roster.. like Road Dogg to complete DX (maybe a DX Billy Gunn) and Scott Hall to team him with Nash.

It'd be awesome to get some more showcases for DLC, just as long as it doesn't just give us duplicates.

Bret Hart has stated that the DVD isn't as good as it should have been due to Martha owning Owen's photos/early matches etc....I will still buy it I expect as I'm a huge Owen fan

Archived