Friends for MyCareer

Petos

Hey, guys!

I'm planning on playing through MyCareer again, but have no interest in going against Barron Blade & company. I have no PSN friends who play the game, so would any of you mind me adding you on PSN to have your CAWs invade my career?

Thanks guys! I've added you. My PSN tag is Lazandriel. Hopefully the invasion thing works mid-career since I already got started.

I know for a fact it does. I've had it switch between Baron Blade and a caw Graeme made, depending on my connection.

Thanks guys! I've added you. My PSN tag is Lazandriel. Hopefully the invasion thing works mid-career since I already got started.

I know for a fact it does. I've had it switch between Baron Blade and a caw Graeme made, depending on my connection.

Yep. It was my Greg O'Connor CAW :)

Feel free to add me: GraemeJMC

Hey guys, just a heads up. I don't mind if any of you add me personally, but please say who you are when you do so in the friend request. I ignore requests if I don't know who they are exactly.

Which one of ya's is Brian Oxley? Pretty damn awesome for such a simplistic design, thumbs up. :cool:

EDIT

Just checked the originals page and saw it was Petos. You do food work man, very good work.

Archived