WWE2k16 New Moves

Mizalike

We are a little under 2 months before WWE upcoming game WWE 2K16 is released, we have consolidated a list of NEW moves that are being included in the game. Enjoy

Taunts

Balor 1

Balor 2

Balor 3

Moves

Apron German Suplex

Back Body Drop

Balor Plancha

Bloody Sunday

Cannonball (confirmed by Smacktalk)

Coup De Grace

Foxy Buster

German Suplex

Go Home Driver

Inverted Bloody Sunday

Jake DDT

Lo Down

Listo Kick (School boy rolling kick)

Lou Thez Press

Package Side Slam

Pop up Powerbomb

Salida Del Soul

Seated Position into Dropkick

Seated Position into Suplex

Sharpshooter

Slingblade

Slingshot Guillotine Leg Drop

Tongan Death Grip

Triple Rolling Germans

New GTS

New abdominal stretch

Comebacks

Finn Balor

Tag Moves

Assisted elbow drop

Source: WWEGaming

http://wwegaming.com/wwe-2k16-the-official-new-moves-list/

It looked new..I don't remember the old one having a kick as a setup ..also looks more impactful to me

Wait...you've seen it?

Owen's Package Side Slam is on the list

It's in the triple threat video. and yes, it is new.

It looked new..I don't remember the old one having a kick as a setup ..also looks more impactful to me

Wait...you've seen it?

Owen's Package Side Slam is on the list

It's a new actual Package Piledriver. It's not the side slam one, which happens to be in the game too.

If they really are reanimating everything pre 2k15 I hope they don't ruin the moves and make them look like Michael Cole is executing them like that godawful slow motion clothesline they gave everyone in 2k15.

that info has been discredited by footage that has been released.

not saying the guy was wrong, he just received bad info.

No way of knowing til the game comes out. Honestly, though, at least they gave us the ability to set any move as a catch finisher last year, regardless of what our other finishers are. So at least you could set the LeBell lock as your catch move and the Crossface as your regular finisher if you want to.

Like, with my Johnny Ace CAW last year, I used the Diamond Cutter for his finisher and the RKO as his catch finisher. Yes, it's not 100% perfect (especially not with that stupid dance of Orton's after you hit the RKO) but its better than nothing and it's kind of a moot point when you're playing with other people. Unless you're both perfectionists, your opponent is gonna be more worried about not getting pinned/submitted immediately following you destroying them in mid-air xD

I don't wanna waste a finisher slot though, and LeBell looks too different for me to feel comfortable. I just don't understand the logic of having one move be catch while another very similar move not be catch. It's not fetch.

I don't wanna waste a finisher slot though, and LeBell looks too different for me to feel comfortable. I just don't understand the logic of having one move be catch while another very similar move not be catch. It's not fetch.

What finisher slot? Catching Finishers are seperate things, as the user above said

Archived