Texture Topic

karatekid719

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dante

Vergil

Nero

What software are you using to get these images of 3D models, I really need to know. This will really help make my CAWs better.

I use XNALara XPS to load up the models and zoom in on the face. After that, I just use Bandicam to take a screenshot.

Thanks bro

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (and/or doesn't belong in this thread) but does anyone have definitive ideal dimensions for face scans? The game seems to want 512 x 512 shots for them but when I grab things that size off the net and upload them, they're much too large to properly fit on the model's head. I'm VERY new to the picture manipulation game so there may be something simple that I'm overlooking but I just can't seem to get it to work. Any tips or suggestions? I'm kind of desperate here as CAWs are the reason I buy the games and not being able to use this awesome tool would be a real letdown.

As it stands, I can upload costume logos and the like without issue but it's just this face import stuff that's maddening.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you have.-

Using FaceGen suggestion, here's a couple of mine:

Apollo Crews

I6hGHAc.png

Nia Jax

sFyAXey.png

Ronda Rousey

p7s2qqD.png

Here's an album with the following face textures, including:

Angelina Love

Apollo Crews

Buddy Murphy

Charlotte

Dana Brooke

Dash Wilder

Jeff Hardy

Kharma

Matt Hardy

Mickie James

Nia Jax

Ronda Rousey

Link:

http://imgur.com/a/xCkP0

Any chance of a Dawson to go with dash

Well, every time I try to use a face texture, the game *censored*s it up by zooming in too close. I have better results with just using the face as a standard 512x512 logo. Even then it's not great. Considering the upload issues and download limits, this is beyond annoying. I think I should just download other people's CAWs.

Archived