What I'd Like To See on Raw (September 14th)

JMike

You aren't going to read this, but I don't care. I'm going to tell you anyway. Who knows, you might like it. Anyway, since this raw has the return if the Raw Roulette, I will be putting it into place. Here we go.

Nikki vs Charlotte, Divas Championship

Backstage, the two along with their teams are watching as Booker T is about to spin the wheel. It spins, and lands on "No Disqualification". Don't worry, there is a reason for this. Near the end of the match, Charlotte is going to try to make Nikki tap out with a Figure 8. But at the last second, Paige comes in, holding a steel chair. She hits Charlotte, and leaves the ring. Yes, I just suggested a Paige heel turn. Nikki pins her, and wins. Nikki, Brie and Alicia Fox are going crazy, until Paige comes with a mic and yells "I WANT A TITLE MATCH!" Booker T and Stephanie McMahon are backstage. Booker asks if he should spin it to make the match happen, and Stephanie happily agrees. He spins, and it's Submission. This match starts, and Paige demolishes Nikki before locking the PTO and making her tap. Paige is the champion, and Paige vs Charlotte at NoC is happening.

New Day vs PTP, Tag Team Titles.

Booker spins the wheel, and, unsurprisingly, it lands on Table. New Day is in shock, and they beg to stop the match. But it still happens, and the New Day have no idea what to do. They try to run away, but the Dudley Boyz come in and distract them. New Day just stares at them, pissed off, but PTP up a table, and they surprisingly do a 3D on either Kofi or Big E, I don't know. PTP get the titles, and the Dudley's come into the ring and do the Million Dollar Match together. You can see Bubba Ray patting Darren Young on the back and saying "See you at Night of Champions."

Backstage

Seth Rollins is still not over the fact that he lost twice on last week's raw. "You know," he says to Triple H. "I'd like to get a taste of both Ryback and John Cena. And I have just the man to do it." He then shows HHH Kevin Owens. "So in tonight's main event, put me in a tag team match. Me and Kevin vs Cena and Ryback. HHH agrees. Later that night, Booker spins the wheel. It lands on Handicap. "Who's getting handicapped?" asks Seth. "I believe we all know who needs it!" says HHH. Rollins is unamused. Enter the Cosmic Wasteland. WWE has done nothing with Stardust's stable. They choose Stardust and the Ascension for their partners, to give them a good start. "Wait, wait, wait." Ryback says. "We have one more partner to introduce." It's Neville. HHH agrees on putting him in the match.

Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and the Cosmic Wasteland vs Ryback, John Cena and Neville

Rollins has been looking incredibly weak, Stardust is doing nothing in the midcard and the Ascension are jobbers. Meanwhile on the other side, we have the IC champion, the face of WWE and the newest sensation in the buisness. It does not look like a fair trade, except Kevin might be balancing it. So what happens? The five kick ass. Pedigrees, Pop Up Powerbombs, Queen's Crossbows and Falls of Man as far as the eye can see. But every time, there's a kick out. At one point, Stardust and Neville get in a huge fight outside of the ring. Stardust grabs a chair, while Owens and Rollins attack Cena and Ryback. Meanwhile, inside the ring, the Ascension does the Fall of Man on the ref so Stardust can hit the chair on Neville. But then, Kane's music hits. He's back, and he's masked. He chokeslams Rollins and puts him back in the ring. Either Ryback or John Cena (undecided) pin him, and surprisingly, Rollins kicks out. He wins with a Pedigree. Rollins gets a mic and yells "YOU HAVE FAILED, KANE! BOW DOWN FOR THE MIGHT OF YOUR WWE AND UNITED STATES CHAMPION, SETH ROLLINS!" and the show ends.

Did you like it? Did you not like it? Did you even care? I don't know.

Didn't know RAW Roulette was returning. Sounds good.

OK, so I like the idea of Nikki losing the title just before she beats AJ's record. There are better options than Paige of course but I'd take it. Only problem with that is I'm not sure why Steph would agree to give Paige a title shot after turning on her teammate that Steph hand-picked to bring up to the main roster to help Paige in her efforts against The Bella's and start a Diva's Revolution, but whatever.

Really like the concept of New Day being put into a Tables match. That is brilliant. Wouldn't have them lose the titles this early and certainly not to the PTP though. I'd have them somehow put one of the PTP through a table (possibly by accident) and then quickly run off afterwards. Or maybe have the The Dudley Boyz attack them after the match and end it with Woods or Kofi being put through a table.

Last part seems like a bit of a cluster*censored* and I can't see them booking Rollins like that at this point. Plus where does Sting or Sheamus fit into it? You just know they'd get involved at some point. Kane returning could be a possibility though and I could maybe see it landing on an Inferno Match or HHH's Pick to make it a bit more surprising. His opponent and match type aren't announced until the actual match comes around itself.

The first part makes little sense. Paige turning heel kinda makes sense given the storyline but not sure why they'd pit Nikki in another match straight after she beats Charlotte, only to drop the title to Paige instead, who has no claim whatsoever to getting a shot at the championship.

Like the idea of a Tables match involving New Day but no way should they drop the titles already. Not to PTP again, anyway. I'd have them win and defend against Dudleys in another Tables match at Night of Champions.

Last part is a complete mess. Kane returning in a mask for the zillionth time, chokeslamming Rollins, who then kicks out, then wins with a Pedigree like nothing, the promo afterwards... it's all random af.

Archived