WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll retain (be that by unfair means/DQ loss/countout/interference/whatever). Can't see them having her hold the title for so long and lose it with hours, or possibly minutes before she breaks the record. Think she'll lose it at Night of Champions. But definitely not getting my hopes up for a new champion tonight.

I think Charlotte will lock in the figure 8 than Paige will cost her the match and say there's no way she's gonna let someone else do what she couldn't do.

Paige and Charlotte will then go on to feud over nothing while Nikkis dumb reigns continues on and on for another month or 2. Hopefully I'm wrong.

$100 in CAWs money

Someone from Team Bella or Team BAD will cause a DQ in the title match.

Then - as viewership sinks rapidly - Stephanie McMahon restarts the match immediately, with Charlotte rolling Nikki up into the Charlotte's Web for a close 2, before hitting the Natural Selection for a three

I don't buy the Cena influence thing.

I'm 50-50 on it. Wouldn't be surprised but I don't see how Cena can influence the direction of an entire division.

Not to mention...He himself has expressed his unhappiness of the direction that the creative has

I don't buy the Cena influence thing.

I'm 50-50 on it. Wouldn't be surprised but I don't see how Cena can influence the direction of an entire division.

Not to mention...He himself has expressed his unhappiness of the direction that the creative has

Where did you hear that?

Archived