WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

I remember when NXT produced a cracking event last year and there were reports that the main roster feels defeated and are planning to put on the best show they can at the PPV in a few days. Ended up being arguably the worst show of the year.

They fail miserably whenever they try too hard to "compete" with anything.

Except TNA but that goes without saying.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when NXT produced a cracking event last year and there were reports that the main roster feels defeated and are planning to put on the best show they can at the PPV in a few days. Ended up being arguably the worst show of the year.

Yeah, Khali could open a wrestling promotion and that could compete with TNA

Yeah, Khali could open a wrestling promotion and that could compete with TNA

Yeah, They could announce Bret Hart appearing in 2010 and that could compete with TNA... oh wait :XD:

WWE doesnt compete with TNA. TNA tries to compete with WWE... by becoming WWE Lite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSkzFFmXI_s

John Cena missed this weekends WWE Live Events because he was doing the the NFL Pregame show on Sunday afternoon. Cena kicked off the FOX NFL season with this video that can be seen above.

Randy Orton and Roman Reigns stepped in as Cenas replacements for the events.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/john-cena-misses-wwe-live-events-again/

On the Sept. 7 edition of Monday Night Raw, Randy Orton was supposedly written off of television following a post-match beatdown by The Wyatt Family. This was designed to write The Viper out of storylines, as WWE officials seemingly had nothing in store for him heading into the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

That story was later retracted by PWInsider.com, as it appears the highly-respected wrestling news outlet may have been given false or outdated information.

Orton was booked to appear at Live Events over the weekend, and may in fact appear on Raw later tonight in Memphis.

F4WOnline.com adds that Orton is scheduled for both television tapings this week, although that doesnt necessarily mean hell appear on-camera, as he may stick to working dark matches after the shows.

The possibility remains that Orton becomes the mystery third man joining Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose against Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman this Sunday at Night of Champions.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/latest-on-randy-ortons-television-status-for-this-week/41279/

December 2014.

NXT Takeover: Revolution.

Tables, Ladder, Chairs and Stairs.

You're right.

As most are aware, if Nikki Bella defeats Charlotte on tonights episode of RAW to retain her Divas Championship against Charlotte, she will break AJ Lees record as longest-reigning Divas Champion.

According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has been going back and forth on who is going to win the match between the two. Meltzer says anything can happen tonight but if Charlotte doesnt win, its probably because of the influence of Nikkis boyfriend John Cena.

That is what he was told.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/backstage-news-on-the-outcome-of-tonights-wwe-divas-championship-match/

As most are aware, if Nikki Bella defeats Charlotte on tonights episode of RAW to retain her Divas Championship against Charlotte, she will break AJ Lees record as longest-reigning Divas Champion.

According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has been going back and forth on who is going to win the match between the two. Meltzer says anything can happen tonight but if Charlotte doesnt win, its probably because of the influence of Nikkis boyfriend John Cena.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/backstage-news-on-the-outcome-of-tonights-wwe-divas-championship-match/

Ofcourse. ofcourse.

New Day are easily top three good things about WWE right now. In fact, they might be number one. And everything that I'm really enjoying is a stable, tbh. New Day, Cosmic Wasteland, and Wyatt Family. I still love my dudes like Neville and Cesaro...but I know they're going nowhere until Cena, Sting, Sheamus, Orton, Big Show, etc all retire.

They way I'd book it is to have the match go on later in the night with everyone banned from ringside and put the BellaTron up on the Titantron the entire match counting down to raise the stakes. Then I would have Charlotte win via submission with Nikki tapping out just before the last seconds of the BellaTron expire. When Becky and Paige come out to congratulate Charlotte, I would turn Paige heel by attacking Becky and Charlotte.

Based Money Meltzer giving us the scoops, don't you dare do it Cena.

I thought the PPV came on yesterday. I'm so out of the loop

Same, but that was because of the divas title. I thought NoC was the best moment for the divas title match while the Raw after was the last, desperate attempt to end Nikki's reign, story-wise.

I hope she loses the title though.

Archived