Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so hyped for season 2 of Narcos...September can't come soon enough

I started watching Narcos way back when it first came out, and I enjoyed it...but then I just stopped watching it at some point (only after episode 3 or something)...not even for any real reason. I should go back and finish it up.

I started watching Narcos way back when it first came out, and I enjoyed it...but then I just stopped watching it at some point (only after episode 3 or something)...not even for any real reason. I should go back and finish it up.

yeah you should. it's brilliant.

My ex ruined this show for me.

She made me wait so long to watch the next episode (because I didn't want to watch it twice) that I just stopped watching it.

Now I have to watch the whole season agan because I forgot most of it.

I did not make it through he first episode of Scream lmao

Gets better. First episode was trash. Same thing happened to me with Flash!

Stranger Things was epic!

Great relatable characters,simple plot but unravels very well,cliffhangers for season 2 and not one cheap cliche scene...

Damn...Netflix does know how to create great series....

I really need to get Stranger Things kicked off, always hear how great it is from so many different people.

Kimmy Schmidt was entertaining to watch. Although as season 2 progressed, I found myself disliking certain characters more and more.

Which characters? I haven't gotten back to it in a minute, but it's surprising how bubbly and weird almost everybody is (as well as how whiny a few characters can be) and yet I don't dislike anyone so far. :lol:

Great relatable characters,simple plot but unravels very well,cliffhangers for season 2 and not one cheap cliche scene...

I really need to get Stranger Things kicked off, always hear how great it is from so many different people.

I'm on Episode 6, I believe, and it's pretty good so far. No complaints about it whatsoever, definitely give it a check.

Kimmy Schmidt was entertaining to watch. Although as season 2 progressed, I found myself disliking certain characters more and more.

Which characters? I haven't gotten back to it in a minute, but it's surprising how bubbly and weird almost everybody is (as well as how whiny a few characters can be) and yet I don't dislike anyone so far. :lol:

I'm on Episode 6, I believe, and it's pretty good so far. No complaints about it whatsoever, definitely give it a check.

Titus. Especially Titus. Lilian also bugs me.

You didn't like Titus? I thought he was pretty entertaining throughout both seasons. I thought Tina Fey's character was annoying.

Kimmy Schmidt was a good show actually. Well rated on Netflix, but quite underrated elsewhere.

Yeah, Titus actually livens up a ton of Kimmy Schmidt's episodes. I would say the one person who may be most likely to annoy me is that whiny daughter of Jane Krakowski's.

Tbf that is on purpose.

I was kind of hoping there wouldn't be a Stranger Things season 2. Apart from like one thing, I'm pretty happy with how things ended. There's certainly things left open, but there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe I just feel this way cause I'm clueless as to how they could actually continue the show, but then again that's probably why I'm not a screenwriter. I probably also feel that way because Stranger Things feels a lot more like a really long movie than a TV show and far too often a sequel's quality doesn't match the original.

Archived