Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Generations

Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Can't believe how expensive Netflix is these days. It is honestly the worst streaming service with the least to watch now, IMO...and they charge way more than anyone else. Hell...I get HBO Max and Peacock for free with Xfinity. Hulu is always being given away for free with Xbox. Things like Paramount and Disney are decently priced at $4.99-$9.99...but Netlflix is like $15.99 for standard and $19.99 for 4K...and they offer hardly anything "major" outside of Stranger Things. It really feels like they're going to dig themselves into a Blockbuster shaped hole soon. 

Edited by Generations

Hulu out there dropping a steaming pile on what Netflix offers these days.

The Dropout, Dopesick, The Bear, Candy, Only Murders in the Building, Letterkenny, etc. etc.

Edited by Creepy Bro
added a show

Definitely weird to log onto Disney+ and see R-rated films on the front page. Lol

And here everyone was worried that Disney was going to hobble Marvel properties when they obtained them...

Edited by Generations

Was Once Upon a Deadpool not a part of this?

On 7/18/2022 at 7:03 PM, Generations said:

Can't believe how expensive Netflix is these days. It is honestly the worst streaming service with the least to watch now, IMO...and they charge way more than anyone else. Hell...I get HBO Max and Peacock for free with Xfinity. Hulu is always being given away for free with Xbox. Things like Paramount and Disney are decently priced at $4.99-$9.99...but Netlflix is like $15.99 for standard and $19.99 for 4K...and they offer hardly anything "major" outside of Stranger Things. It really feels like they're going to dig themselves into a Blockbuster shaped hole soon. 

It's amazing how they're going from forcing Blockbuster to go out of business to following Blockbuster's route themselves. 

Intending to watch Prey after I finish Sandman. Speaking of which...Sandman is just cast very, very well. I'm not super familiar with the source material...but, I was listening to Neil Gaiman on WTF podcast with Marc Maron (so I know that they did a lot of gender-swapping type stuff with the characters). And I really don't know if the characters in the show are better this way (because I don't know what they originally were)...but, I do think that everyone on the show is doing a pretty excellent job. I especially enjoyed Gwendolyn Christie as Lucifer. 

Edited by Generations