Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Generations

Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

New season of I Think You Should Leave out on Netflix now.

HIlarious.

9 minutes ago, Generations said:

I saw that they added 'Bill and Ted Face the Music' to Hulu. So...I guess I'll watch that sometime this week.

All I'll say is...keep expectations low and it should be fun lol

Resident Evil Netflix series is goofy af.

Weird facial expressions, voice acting, bodily animations...everything is just hilariously off. 

I kinda love it. Lol.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:23 AM, Generations said:

Resident Evil Netflix series is goofy af.

Weird facial expressions, voice acting, bodily animations...everything is just hilariously off. 

I kinda love it. Lol.

It's really weird it's like a live action cell shaded cutscene this is my first TV series like this I don't know how I feel about it it reminds me of those old video games like where it's real people inside the video games but everything else is animated

Edited by Austin3035

Sex/Life was one doozy of a series, and that ending 

So I know this isn't exactly on topic but I was hoping someone could help?  I have a firestick  and I'm having issues with Hulu (No ads if that matters), I went to watch the latest nine perfect strangers episode, we get mid way through the episode the sound seems to cut out and then it goes to black screen and it happens in the exact same spot, and it's only that app. I've checked to make  sure both app & firestick are updated, I've reset it multiple times, clear catch & data, uninstall and reinstalled app, what else can i do?

I tried contacting them again and they said that the issue might be that the episode might have been corrupted and they would tell the tech team to re upload the episode when they could. They would send me an email when they did it. That was day ago and no email. I'm guessing because it's the weekend it won't be done until the weekday.

Hulu going up in price again...

Bitch! I was literally just complaining last week about how many commercials they cram into a 25 minute episode of a show. I swear, I watched a show that was like 25 minutes long, and there was something like 4 ad breaks running 120 seconds each. That's like 8 *censored*ing minutes of ads for a 25 minute show...

Y'all charging more now too?

Edited by Generations

On 9/7/2021 at 7:02 PM, Generations said:

Hulu going up in price again...

Bitch! I was literally just complaining last week about how many commercials they cram into a 25 minute episode of a show. I swear, I watched a show that was like 25 minutes long, and there was something like 4 ad breaks running 120 seconds each. That's like 8 *censored*ing minutes of ads for a 25 minute show...

Y'all charging more now too?

Should have got the deal when they gave new customers $2 a month for a year

Midnight Mass turned out to be a nice surprise, IMO.

Somewhat predictable ending to the season, but yeah...

Squid Game has also been a nice surprise... two episodes left to watch, hope it ends as well as it started.

Disney+:

Why isn't fear the walking dead or walking dead: world beyond on the "star section" yet??