Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Generations

Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Episode 3 of The Boys season 2 left me shook. Shame we're only getting an episode a week now.

Edited by Fight Me.

Hopefully by the time I finish my MCU rewatch, Disney+ will have added all the X-Men films...

So far they have only added the first one, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse.

Edited by Fight Me.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, Fight Me. said:

Episode 3 of The Boys season 2 left me shook. Shame we're only getting an episode a week now.

Yeah but I guess it works to keep the hype going. Same thing with Mandalorian. Episode 4 was hilarious. They also released a short film on The Boys Twitter account about where Butcher was between Season 1 and 2

Dislike Artemis Fowl, I feel like they changed too much.

Watch Game of Thrones on HBO! Euphoria as well. 

I will be using my alternative methods to watch this series because I refuse to use Netflix. As someone who enjoyed the 3 CGI movies they made, I know I'm going to enjoy this too.

I'd really like to see that.

The show really is such a gem.

Yup, loved it. Damn, this season just flew by quick. I think S1 had a more shocking ending leaving you wanting more, but I think this episode was much more satisfying from start to finish. Can't wait for more.

The Boys has got to be one of the most wild shows haha holy shit

Finally finished all the Netflix Marvel shows. I enjoyed most if them.

Best was Daredevil S3, like easily for me. Worst was Iron Fist S1 or The Defenders.

Watched the 4 Karate Kid movies for the first time (I know I know) so I could watch Cobra Kai. Loved all the Daniel LaRusso movies despite people saying they get worse after each one...and Next Karate Kid was what it was lol But I'm loving Cobra Kai, just finished season one.

I'm not sure how my brother feels about it though without watching any of the movies. He likes it and the show does a good job explaining things with all the flashbacks but I can't imagine it's as enjoyable without getting all the references. Idk but I'm going to show him the first movie before we continue with season 2 lol

Yeah, both seasons of Cobra Kai were much better than I thought they would be... anxiously waiting for season 3 to drop.