Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Looks awesome. Cavill looks amazing and that shot at the end gave me goosebumps.

Looks like they are pulling things from the short stories and the first book for this first season. Looking forward to watching the characters grow.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wanted to like witcher but for similar reasons i stay away from thing like Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Ring, and Game of Throne I wanna stay away from this too. I'll give it a fair shake though, it does look pretty cool. And I haven't played those games so I won't have to make the comparisons every two minutes. Plus I don't read so I dunno wth the books are bout. Jumping in blind

Made it to ep 4 of The Boys. I'd keep going but I kinda need to sleep. I'm digging the hell outta it. Glad I forgot to cancel Prime XD

As much as I hate to say it, the new season of OITNB has been tough to watch.

Only three episodes into it, but it's a "yikes" from me thus far...

Its been pretty good so far I thought. Not the best, but far from bad.

As much as I hate to say it, the new season of OITNB has been tough to watch.

Only three episodes into it, but it's a "yikes" from me thus far...

Its been pretty good so far I thought. Not the best, but far from bad.

After getting further into the new season, I'll agree... not the best, far from bad.

Two episode remaining... *fingers crossed*

https://youtu.be/Pws-LN_-riM

13 Reasons Why season 3 trailer. *HUGE SPOILERS FOR THIS SEASON AT THE END*

Bex Taylor-Klaus is joining the cast. She played Sin on Arrow and Audrey in Scream (TV series). Nice.

Goddammit! I was avoiding watching the trailer, just went to Netflix's YouTube channel and.....

.....there's a big ass banner saying "who killed Bryce Walker?". :shift:

Disney is remaking Night At The Museum and Home Alone for their streaming service.

>:( damn them.

If they're decent, I don't care. If they're doing it for the streaming service, then chances are that they will be high-production and not just some shit flung against a wall. I'll wait and see.

Speaking of Disney...I'm fully on board with Disney+ now that they revealed the bundle option. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99...that's *censored*ing awesome. Now I can get the UFC events on ESPN+ without feeling like I'm being robbed. Also makes subbing to Disney+ an easier decision in general. I mean...Netflix itself costs something like $12 to begin with. I'm not gonna cancel Netflix, but this is a deal I can get behind and feel decent about.

I think all three (Netflix/Hulu/Amazon) are doing well to each offer something unique. Gotta give them props there. The overlap feels minimal, and the prices are at a point where I'm interested.

People have tried to remake Home Alone multiple times. The last one was in 2012. Why get mad at it now? Its not a new thing and Its not like the original 2 will scrub away from the world because of it.

New attempts at Home Alone don't need to be bad just because other ones were. The formula of little shithead kid vs incompetent home invaders is always going to be entertaining if done right. It just wasn't done right in the past.

For that matter...David Harbour as one of the criminals would be gold to me, personally. I can picture him saying "We're coming to get you, kid!" or some classic shit like that. If it's a remake, he could easily be Harry. If it's not a remake (which I don't think it should be)...then he could just be a new bumbling crook.

Archived