Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought 'Cargo' was pretty "meh".

Just not what I was expecting, I guess. I thought it would be more like "The Road"...with the father traveling with the child and trying to protect her at all costs, and it never really felt like that. In fact, I'm not sure what it felt like. It was just all over the place.

Speaking of YouTube Red, the trailer for Impulse just forced its way onto my screen and it actually has my attention. Not enough to get Red just for it (even though there may be enough content on it now to justify it at least for a month or two) but I'm curious. Has anybody here seen it? If so, is it good?

I'm going to use the free trial for Youtube Red at some point, and just binge anything that's decent on there. Just gonna pick my time carefully. I want to do with when there is a lot of good stuff to watch, and also when I have the available time in my life to do so.

The Steve Martin and Martin Short special was great. Watched that tonight. Forgot how funny both those dudes were.

Loved this special too!!

Give Oh Hello a shot if you enjoyed this one.

Actually all if not most game movies should just become Netflix series from now on. I'm sure they'd fair far better there. If they could get Mass Effect and do like a first contact war or Gears show about the early locust wars, maybe events slightly before E-day, I'd be all set

They gotta say something about the movie that was greenlit after the Rebirth short film. Is it still a thing? Is it cancelled? Something. Anything. Netflix would be good for that too.

In any case, I just finished Troy: Fall of a City and nooooobody seemed to like it, but I enjoyed it myself.

Archived