Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Ah.that's good to hear. I've been looking forward to it. If the misses ain't interested I'll start watching it right when I get off

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on watching the 'Lost in Space' remake...but, I also have no real idea what the original was like. I know there is a poorly constructed robot that flails its arms around and says "danger, Will Robinson!"...

I mean, yeah...that's the full extent of my knowledge on that series.

• 2 weeks later...

2 post apocalypse movies coming to Netflix next month. The Rain & Cargo. Both look cool.

The Rain is apparently a series, not a movie. Just scouted both after seeing your post, and it says "Season 1". So...that's cool. If it ends up being good, it will be a longer watch than a movie. Also, it's foreign, which means it has ridiculous dubs that are going to make me laugh the whole time if I don't turn them off. So, I guess I'll be watching this show with Danish audio and subs.

Think I'm gonna check out 'Black Lightning' soon. I don't know anything about it...but I'll give it a chance. Probably gonna be like Arrow, is my guess...which means I'll probably abandon it at some point.

It,more like,like cage then arrow the hero who doesnt want to,be a hero thing

So, even though Annihilation isn't on the US Netflix, I guess I'll just post my thoughts about it here anyway...

Watched it last night, and it was alright. I was enjoying it pretty steadily...but the end really felt like a scaepgoat. Like they didn't know how to end it or explain anything, so they were just like "boom...here's the end, this is what it was". I guess it didn't really feel like anything was actually resolved in the end. It could make for an interesting franchise, though...but it felt kinda lazy as a standalone.

The mutant bear with that woman's screams coming from its mouth was one of the most unsettling things I've ever seen, though...so, props on that. :lol:

Archived