Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

I had moved on from star trek talk yesterday with beard. I got back on netflix topic about non star trek or fans bases and about returning this like Fuller House, which others replied to but you came up with the same shit.

Yeah I know about the Disney stuff but read somewhere the deal with netflix was continuing for the rest of the year

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Star Trek in general is also on Netflix lol, so why shouldn't we talk about it?

And I don't care if YOU had moved on yesterday, I was not finished and had something to say about it. You also kept carrying on talking about it me today so excuse me if I assumed that you hadn't "moved on."

And the rest of the year is roughly 4 months. That's not very long. Marvel aren't going to put any movies on Netflix for 4 months just to be taken off in January. Thats a dumb business move.

Wrath of Khan was huge. Critically the most praised and most fans including myself consider it the best of the series but I just don't consider it as a massive hit compared to other franchises in pop cultures. In sci-fi documentaries or youtube videos it is usually an honorable mention but I never seen it on top of a list. Maybe I am being ignorant and would love for it to be bigger than I think simply feel it usually isn't that way.

As for Star Trek on netflix in general, It's awesome that they have every show including the animated series. I know they have some of the film's but can't remember if it's all of them before the 2009 reboot.

The Next Generation

Deep Space Nine

The Original Series

Enterprise

Voyager

The Animated Series

For me and whatever happens with Discovery, I hope it gets added on Netflix US too!

I watch a lot...and I mean A LOT of South Korean movies on Netflix. They make awesome movies. But when you say "Korean Drama", I assume you're talking about weird daytime television or something...that definitely isn't how I would describe any of the movies that I watch.

I was actually watching NHK News Hour the other week and they were talking about an upcoming Korean movie, and I knew the damn actor, because I'd watched so many Korean movies on Netflix. Didn't know his name...but I'd seen that guy before. Lol.

Neo Yokio sucks for the exact reasons I thought it could suck. Shit animation, shit voice acting, shit story, shit characters. Just big names.

Does anybody here watch K-dramas? I recently finished Age of Youth/Hello, My Twenties! and was looking for recommendations for shows with a similar feel to that.

Never watched those shows.

But try Man x Man. It's more humorous, but still drama elements in it. Also, it's not Korean, but I watched a show called Million Yen Women and the production value is amazing. It's so atmospheric during crucial scenes, beautifully done and a good story to go along with it.

Gerald's Game is another good Stephen King adaption.

I just heard about this earlier today, before I went to work.

Something about it being so scary that you shouldn't watch it alone...but then the trailer for it was just a couple having kinky sex, and the guy dying from a heart attack or something. They didn't give much to go on.

Gerald's Game is another good Stephen King adaption.

I just heard about this earlier today, before I went to work.

Something about it being so scary that you shouldn't watch it alone...but then the trailer for it was just a couple having kinky sex, and the guy dying from a heart attack or something. They didn't give much to go on.

from what I understand the book, from which this adapted from is pretty boring, but made it worth watching. Anyway she gets handcuffed to bed and has no way to escape after her husband dies

Archived