Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Generations

Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

So glad Goosebumps is on Netflix. Chilling with my nephew & watching them, good stuff.

Ahhhh, they've taken The Office U.S. off of UK's Netflix. Not sure if they've done it to US Netflix too?

Really? Wtf :(

I've finally started watching Sons of Anarchy a little over two weeks ago. Made it to season 3. Defintely been missing out.

Show starts off great...enjoy it while you can. Gets really corny towards the end.

Ahhhh, they've taken The Office U.S. off of UK's Netflix. Not sure if they've done it to US Netflix too?

Really? Wtf :(

I know! Apparently, it may have to do with a licensing issue. Shame, too, I would have loved to binge watch it all in an easier way.

Currently watching Young Justice again, in the hopes that they'll make season 3. According to Greg Weisman (and others who worked on the show) season 3 is looking more likely

2016 is also when that Disney deal is supposed to take effect...the one where new Disney movies go to Netflix...which is kind of huge, considering they handle the Marvel stuff, etc.

Right. Almost forgot about that. Didn't realize it was happening this year.

I was afraid with the poor reviews I saw yesterday, but I gave it a shot and I like it so far too. Think I'm halfway through the season actually.

The amount of shade this show throws at Michelle though. :lol:

haha a few friends were talking about Fuller House in PS4 party chat last night... might be enough coincidence for me to try giving it a watch.

Otherwise, I can't wait for House of Cards season 4 to kick off in a few days... probably our current favorite series on Netflix.

Daredevil

Jessica Jones

Orange Is the New Black

Narcos

Bloodline

I was afraid with the poor reviews I saw yesterday, but I gave it a shot and I like it so far too. Think I'm halfway through the season actually.

The amount of shade this show throws at Michelle though. :lol:

The original series also got terrible reviews. So...

I binge watched the entire show and finished it. I really liked it.

Genuinely bummed that I already burned through all of Fuller House in two days.

I know the feeling... Netflix binging is another one of my many guilty pleasures.