Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a new season of Trailer Park Boys. I'll have watch some later, very excited.

I really enjoyed this season.

So far i've only watched the first two episodes and they were really good, i have to get to the rest of the season.

Randy and Lahey are the most "Randy and Lahey" they've ever been.

It's in its first season, nine episodes in. It's based off characters from the Archie Comics so I guess it has a built-in audience. I'm not familiar with the Archie Comics but I'm really enjoying it.

13 Reasons Why had me shook. Hard hitting.

No closure at the end though... (I never read the book)

Leaving it open for Season 2.

It's in its first season, nine episodes in. It's based off characters from the Archie Comics so I guess it has a built-in audience. I'm not familiar with the Archie Comics but I'm really enjoying it.

13 Reasons Why had me shook. Hard hitting.

No closure at the end though... (I never read the book)

Leaving it open for Season 2.

Yeah he hasn't gone though,all the tapes yet

Ohhhhhh so it is based off of pre-existing material. I'm not familiar with the Archie comics either. But cool.

Basically only the names of,characters and the place everything else nothing like archies

Ohhhhhh so it is based off of pre-existing material. I'm not familiar with the Archie comics either. But cool.

Basically only the names of,characters and the place everything else nothing like archies

I think he's gotten slightly more likable as the season's gone on but yeah, he's still not that likable. I like Archie's dad more than I like Archie. :lol:

That actually makes sense. They're both typical "do gooders" except Archie's dad is...well, logical. Archie just makes dumb decision after dumb decision. Drives me nuts.

Watched the first two episodes of the new MST3K last night. First episode felt a bit like work. I wasn't totally feeling it. A lot of the comedy felt forced. But the second episode was highly entertaining to me. Laughed quite a bit. Just hoping the show needed that kickstart at the beginning...hope it isn't going to be hit or miss every single episode.

So I just watched all of 13 Reasons Why in one sitting and... wow. Wasn't expecting it to be as intense as it was which I liked, well in a way. I admire how truthful it was I guess you could say. Never heard of 13 Reasons Why until it became a show on Netflix with tons of hype around it, which it lived up to imo.

*Censored* you Bryce you *censored*ing *censored*

Archived