Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Stone Ocean Dropped yesterday. I finally actually just finished Golden Wind. I kind was saving finishing up until Stone Ocean came out. Also it's cool it was dubbed day 1 of release and dropped 11 episodes day 1. Glad I became a Jojo fan this year 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Punisher on Disney+

...I'm shook. Lol

Frankly, I'm surprised these shows aren't going to Hulu instead. As a Disney owned property, it made sense to have the more mature content over there. Not that I'm complaining (I think this is awesome). I just really wasn't expecting to see shows like Punisher or even Daredevil over there. ?

• 1 month later...

Watched Batman. Pretty good. 

I don't really think they needed to introduce ANOTHER new Joker. (Joaquin's was really interesting, IMO...and they could have just kept that as the Joker for this same universe, tbh). Also, really hoping we get to see a more traditional Riddler attire for Paul Dano if he returns in the sequel.

On 4/19/2022 at 4:52 PM, Generations said:

Watched Batman. Pretty good. 

Hide contents

I don't really think they needed to introduce ANOTHER new Joker. (Joaquin's was really interesting, IMO...and they could have just kept that as the Joker for this same universe, tbh). Also, really hoping we get to see a more traditional Riddler attire for Paul Dano if he returns in the sequel.

I think to many people would be upset not even have him recognized, in that regards they couldn't win

• 1 month later...

I was so into it towards the end I missed all the signs of a season finale and was just about to stop watching for the night but realized the next episode button wasn't there. Felt more like Walking Dead mid-season finale sheeit to me aftwr it hit me. It's still hella fun

12 hours ago, WNX said:

I was so into it towards the end I missed all the signs of a season finale and was just about to stop watching for the night but realized the next episode button wasn't there. Felt more like Walking Dead mid-season finale sheeit to me aftwr it hit me. It's still hella fun

It was mid-season, kind of. Volume 2 (just two episodes) is out in July.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:01 AM, Oresama said:

It was mid-season, kind of. Volume 2 (just two episodes) is out in July.

Oh, no shit? Niiiiiiiiice. Thought I was gonna be fiending for two more years or something ?

• 1 month later...

So I went from watching the rest of the Stranger Things season finale (which was *censored*ing amazing) to watching the season premiere of Resident Evil?

I don't know what the hell that show is supposed to be. Like, I feel like they could've made up a corporation and kept RE/Umbrella far away from that sheeit to make it a "new IP". I got pissed off at about 87% of the scenes the main protagonist was in and I have no want to dive deeper into this world. If anybody watches that and manages to finish the entire show, can you please let me know if it gets better?

Archived