Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
9 minutes ago, Generations said:

I saw that they added 'Bill and Ted Face the Music' to Hulu. So...I guess I'll watch that sometime this week.

All I'll say is...keep expectations low and it should be fun lol

On 7/11/2021 at 1:23 AM, Generations said:

Resident Evil Netflix series is goofy af.

Weird facial expressions, voice acting, bodily animations...everything is just hilariously off. 

I kinda love it. Lol.

It's really weird it's like a live action cell shaded cutscene this is my first TV series like this I don't know how I feel about it it reminds me of those old video games like where it's real people inside the video games but everything else is animated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I know this isn't exactly on topic but I was hoping someone could help?  I have a firestick  and I'm having issues with Hulu (No ads if that matters), I went to watch the latest nine perfect strangers episode, we get mid way through the episode the sound seems to cut out and then it goes to black screen and it happens in the exact same spot, and it's only that app. I've checked to make  sure both app & firestick are updated, I've reset it multiple times, clear catch & data, uninstall and reinstalled app, what else can i do?

I tried contacting them again and they said that the issue might be that the episode might have been corrupted and they would tell the tech team to re upload the episode when they could. They would send me an email when they did it. That was day ago and no email. I'm guessing because it's the weekend it won't be done until the weekday.

• 2 weeks later...

Hulu going up in price again...

Bitch! I was literally just complaining last week about how many commercials they cram into a 25 minute episode of a show. I swear, I watched a show that was like 25 minutes long, and there was something like 4 ad breaks running 120 seconds each. That's like 8 *censored*ing minutes of ads for a 25 minute show...

Y'all charging more now too?

On 9/7/2021 at 7:02 PM, Generations said:

Hulu going up in price again...

Bitch! I was literally just complaining last week about how many commercials they cram into a 25 minute episode of a show. I swear, I watched a show that was like 25 minutes long, and there was something like 4 ad breaks running 120 seconds each. That's like 8 *censored*ing minutes of ads for a 25 minute show...

Y'all charging more now too?

Should have got the deal when they gave new customers $2 a month for a year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived