Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

Jesus christ, people weren't kidding about the first episode of Invincible.

So good man. You started watching at the perfect time before the season finale this Friday.

On 4/27/2021 at 12:34 AM, Generations said:

^ In the US, both of them are on Hulu. 

Since the foreign market Disney+ stuff is supposed to offer what we have on Hulu, I think you should definitely have both. But, I don't know.

I'll email them and ask..

Thanks for the reply..

The art looks pretty decent.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to feel about a Kevin Smith association, because the guy isn't exactly some champion of high quality entertainment. I always find it funny when people fawn over Kevin Smith like he's some entertainment idol. Not accusing you of that...just saying, I was reading about it before and people were mentioning Kevin Smith as well. Like...I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care about that. Lol.

So I saw Mortal Kombat, I loved it. It wasn't perfect but I wasn't expecting an Oscar caliber movie. I love the fatalities, and it's well casted

my only complaint

So the new character needs to be fleshed out more ( I enjoy the actors other work, he also does his own stunts). This would be problem for the likes of Sonya but with years of content in video game format it doesn't effect her much

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Army of the Dead.

It wasn't "good" by any traditional stretch of the imagination...but it was a fun watch. Definitely be interesting to see what the sequel holds (you know there will be one).

I noticed those android zombies on my first watch. When I finished, I rewound, and was like...I knew I wasn't seeing things. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Also...this is your cast of live-action Resident Evil series. 

Not too keen on Wesker being played by Lance Reddick. I mean...you're talking about a stereotypically bleach-blonde, Aryan-type piece of shit in Wesker. Having a character like that portrayed by a black guy doesn't really seem fitting at all. There are plenty of cases where I don't mind a change like that...but, Wesker just really feels like he needs to be that smug white asshole. Nobody makes you want to punch them in the face more than a bleach-blonde white guy who wears sunglasses at night. To the credit of Reddick...I don't have that same desire to punch him in the face. He's a pretty likable guy. 

This also seems like way too many chicks. Is Wesker the only dude in the show?

I'm the last person to complain about trying to have a more inclusive cast. I generally think it's a good thing. But...yeah, I don't know. 

E3neKyYX0AsRELQ.thumb.jpg.b7a8c4d73a2109fa96be63ddb257cc7e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived