Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Is it true that disney +  is going to show The Walking Dead via theire Star tab??

I can't find it...

For international markets, yes. Maybe it's just a matter of timezone?

Basically for anywhere that doesn't get Hulu:

If you’re an international Disney Plus customer who lives in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada — the regions that will get access to Star starting today — that’s great news.

Godzilla vs Kong did exactly what we wanted and it delivered, unless you expected an actual winner lol. CGI didn't look bad in daytime scenes which was great. Humans side plot was fine and bearable, didn't overshadow the monsters too much. Kinda ended abruptly but other than that ??

They couldn't have had Godzilla in Hollow Earth, like a fight in that area? ?

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

No when I go to a movie where it's calm versus Godzilla add another monster for no apparent reason which they could have done in another movie or set up another movie instead of having in this movie

90% of the movie was Godzilla vs Kong. Adding Mecha Godzilla was just an avenue to allow for them to bury the hatchet. How is this even a thing to complain about? Mecha Godzilla isn't even a strong enough character to have a movie of its own. I thought that aspect was handled well. It allowed audiences to unify in the end and watch both of their favorites beat the shit out of a common enemy. Godzilla vs Kong is like booking a wrestling match. You don't want either of them to lose, because that makes their franchise weaker. You put a third guy in the mix so they can both go over.

Archived