Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Hopefully by the time I finish my MCU rewatch, Disney+ will have added all the X-Men films...

So far they have only added the first one, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, Fight Me. said:

Episode 3 of The Boys season 2 left me shook. Shame we're only getting an episode a week now.

Yeah but I guess it works to keep the hype going. Same thing with Mandalorian. Episode 4 was hilarious. They also released a short film on The Boys Twitter account about where Butcher was between Season 1 and 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Yup, loved it. Damn, this season just flew by quick. I think S1 had a more shocking ending leaving you wanting more, but I think this episode was much more satisfying from start to finish. Can't wait for more.

Guest Fight Me.

Watched the 4 Karate Kid movies for the first time (I know I know) so I could watch Cobra Kai. Loved all the Daniel LaRusso movies despite people saying they get worse after each one...and Next Karate Kid was what it was lol But I'm loving Cobra Kai, just finished season one.

I'm not sure how my brother feels about it though without watching any of the movies. He likes it and the show does a good job explaining things with all the flashbacks but I can't imagine it's as enjoyable without getting all the references. Idk but I'm going to show him the first movie before we continue with season 2 lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived