Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I've heard it's okay but not bad. I'd imagine it was hard to live up to one of the most beloved shows in Nickelodeon history lol

On 5/25/2020 at 2:53 AM, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, I've heard it's okay but not bad. I'd imagine it was hard to live up to one of the most beloved shows in Nickelodeon history lol

I generally avoided A:TLA because I was too heartbroken in watching new stuff. Kinda regret it as it'd have been better as a kid. I'm also excited for One Piece, otherwise I wouldn't go out of my way to watch animes. 

Also, should HBO Max be added to the topic title? I'm doing a Harry Potter marathon (even though I hate the movies).

Finally managed to watch through the Season 2 of Blindspot! :D

2 More Seasons to go! ?

If you like "Teen" Horror Movies that are a mix of Scream and Splatterlike movies check out HellFest on Prime Video.

If you like Thrillers check out Bad Samaritan.

Both enjoyable movies!

If you get to find it was also "The Hunt" with Betty Gilpin

It was fun as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.
On 5/15/2020 at 6:34 PM, Fight Me. said:

Today's the day. :D

Damn, I should've waited before paying for the Nick subscription through Prime. ???

Also, very recently they added the HD version of Avatar and combined some episodes into mini-movies.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Didn't watch Umbrella Academy last year, so I watched season one and the new season back to back. Great show, now I wait for season 3 like everyone else.

Archived