Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

It's looking like Amazon's LOTR TV show is going to be about the Numenoreans aka Aragorn's ancestors. They cast a young Aragorn so I think that role will be more like a framing device where he's researching and/or narrating what they did, and how the created Gondor etc. That also means we'll most likely get to see Sauron actually doing things in his other forms, instead of just a spirit on top of a tower which hopefully will retroactively make explain and make his role in the movies more apparent. Super excited, can't wait to see what they do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM Punk's horror movie is on Netflix today. Probably watch it later.

*Edit: yeah...so I watched it. It was okay. You know...Phil is definitely not the greatest actor to ever grace a silver screen. But, it was fine. I guess when you have the horror genre, you can always do much worse than what was presented here. It wasn't the worst horror movie that I've ever seen. There were a lot of tired tropes...and some stuff that was just downright bizarre, but it was fine. If you're into that b-movie type horror, then probably give it a watch at some point...even if for no reason other than laughing at CM Punk being a fool. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Disney acquisition of FX, and all those shows moving to Hulu by default, I can finally watch season 3 of Snowfall. Not sure if season 3 would have been added yet anyway (it was probably on schedule to be released soon)...but it's nice to have it in this content dump. Good shit.

Well, shit...I just realized that Opera already has a free vpn built in...so I could have been watching region locked content a long time ago. Considering that Opera is my default browser, and I usually watch Netflix on my computer to begin with, this has been a major "I'm an idiot" moment for me. :lol:

Just finished watching the 100 humans documentary/Experiment and it was a lot of fun.

Most of all because it was filled with People from all ages and they all seemed to have lots of fun participating in all the Experiments.

A few interesting Things About humanity and how we are in it too. :)

7 hours ago, Generations said:

I'm surprised that took so long. But, at least you guys have something to do now during the pandemic.

Bruh we still ain't got DCUniverse and I doubt we ever will ?? 

And I'm too lazy to do a workaround.

First thing I watched was The Incredibles. Haven't seen it since 2004. I'm a little disappointed with the library, though. Considering everything they bought from FOX, there is surprisingly little on there for now.

Finished season 3 of Snowfall on Hulu, and I need more NOW. 

Funny enough, when the final episode finished, Hulu went right into autoplaying Wu-Tang: American Saga...and I didn't even realize it was a new show until the title screen played. It was an almost seemless transition from one show to the next, and now I'm binging Wu-tang. Lol.

8 hours ago, Creepia said:

First thing I watched was The Incredibles. Haven't seen it since 2004. I'm a little disappointed with the library, though. Considering everything they bought from FOX, there is surprisingly little on there for now.

Hulu got most of the Fox related stuff, because Disney owns Hulu as well. The full FX library went to Hulu. 

Anyone else watches Black Lightning? I love the third Season so far! :)

Sad that Hawai 5-0 will end after the 11th Season even the series does very well because after so many Seasons I learned to love all the characters and their shenanigans.

I heard that Alex wants to move on and do other things and that's the main reason why they will stop the Show but they will make a 2 Hours Special for the last Episode.

One of the few Shows I'm watching on prime.

Archived