Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

I doubt it's even "because the of the backlash". Like I said before...it's likely something that they didn't do intentionally and didn't realize was a problem. As soon they realized it was like that, they were probably already planning on fixing it...with or without people being little bitches about it. In either case, certainly no one should have expected them to just leave it the way it is. It should have been clear that it would be patched one way or another.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's this I'm hearing about a bunch of Disney+ accounts being hacked out the gate and up for sale?

Probably just dumb housewives using weak passwords and stuff. Who knows. I didn't hear anything about that...but I'd bet my money on the Disney demographic being less than brilliant when it comes to online security. Also, what is the benefit to that anyway? Up for sale? That's weird. You would just contact your card/bank and cancel the service if you got hacked. How would anyone justify wasting time on that? If you're going to buy someone else's hacked account...then just buy your own personal account. How much are you really saving? *censored*ing weird...

• 2 weeks later...

So the wife and I started watching 'The Politician' on Netflix a few days ago... it's created by the same guys from American Horror Story, and Jessica Lange is one of the stars.

Not too bad so far, but we've only seen 4 of the 8 episodes.

We ripped through the first three episodes of 'Ugly Delicious' last night... pretty entertaining so far.

I can't remember being a fan of cooking show, but I watched this due to for some reason veing a fan of Chang when I saw him in Treme.

Then I realised it was more of a "food and culture" show. it was dope, and probably flew under the radar for most people.

Unpopular opinion coming in hot:

The Irishman was unnecessarily long, and probably could have been more enjoyable as a limited series than it was as a movie. Now...I get that there are plenty of movies that are 3,4,5 hours or more...but I never really saw any reason for this movie to be three and a half hours long. It ranks longer than Seven Samurai, Godfather Part I, Godfather Part II, etc. And, while it was a perfectly well-acted and directed film, it just really felt like it was spinning the wheels for a lot of the time, IMO. ..especially some of the gratuitous slow-motion shots. Eh...long story, short...it's a good movie...you just really have to care about Jimmy Hoffa, I guess.

Marriage Story probably beats Under the Silver Lake as my favorite movie Ive seen this year. Granted Ive probably only seen like 15 movies that came out this year cause I usually watch everything a year late, but still. Noah Baumbach really has only been getting better with age this is my favorite movie Ive seen from him and Ive really liked all of his more recent movies a lot.

Guest Fight Me.

Netflix UK has Brooklyn 99? Must be nice.

It's on Hulu if you have it lol

Maybe I'll start this show instead of watching The Office again for the hundredth time.

Netflix UK has Brooklyn 99? Must be nice.

Only 5 seasons. Been waiting for the rest for ages, but I imagine being cancelled and picked up by another network has put a wrench in the shows dealings with Netflix.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived