Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

I vaguely remember watching the original Dark Crystal, might check the new one out eventually

Finished 13 Reasons Why over the weekend. Damn, didn't expect everybody to be hating on Ani like this. They are tryna treat her like the main character for no reason tho. :lol:

is Season 3 worth watching? I keep putting off starting it for some reason lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for some Halloween vibes. Pretty enjoyable show. Definitely could do with less of the feminist agenda and whatnot...but, the meat of the show makes up for it.

Update:

Jeez...I'm not one of those "anti-rights" people or whatever...but the amount of drama they try to force into this show is definitely a bit tiresome. I only watched three episodes, and there's already been a lesbian girl, bullying, black power, gay men, censorship, abusive parents, overcoming disease, etc. It just sucks, because the show would be so much better without it all. I hate when you can see what they're doing from a mile away. It's one thing to just have realistic issues in a show...but not when it's so obvious that those segments are only there for "awareness" and do nothing to add to the main story.

Still...I'm not about to stop watching. Like I said before...the "meat" of the show is still quite good.

And they paid a shitload of money for it I don't know if it'll be worth that much they paid but they need something to replace the office since they're losing the office

The Ghost Rider news blows. Hopefully it will end up on Disney+ and this is just a case of misdirection. Or, better yet...they want to make a full-fledged Ghost Rider movie under the MCU umbrella, and they don't want to complicate that by having a series as well. I'm hoping for the latter...with classic Rider instead of the modern one. Or maybe a multi-verse angle with a bunch of the different riders. I'd be down for something set in-between universes, where the Riders need to go to hell and fight Dormammu or something.

• 1 month later...

I'm really looking forward to getting D+, but the fact that we don't get it until March is lame as *Censored*. I understand that it's probably hard to launch a service that big everywhere, and all at once, but March? Especially with something like The Mandalorian dropping so soon, it's like they're inviting people to pirate it.

At least DC made deals with other networks before they could launch their streaming service internationally. If anyone could do it better it's Disney.

Been watching D+ all morning. Run into some issues with some things loading...but still watching a lot of good stuff. The package deal with Hulu and ESPN is great...as long as I don't still get charged for my existing Hulu separately. I did some research and it sounds like it should just credit me if the email is the same. Here's hoping...

Archived