Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I don't know why it took me so long to jump on the whole Black Mirror thing but the show is goddamn amazing. I was kinda wondering after finishing an episode why it was trying to autoplay bandersnatch but then I checked the episode list and realized I watched them all >_<. I didn't pay nearly as much attention to bandersnatch as I should have but that was an interesting experience to say the least

Guest Fight Me.

Finished 13 Reasons Why over the weekend. Damn, didn't expect everybody to be hating on Ani like this. They are tryna treat her like the main character for no reason tho. :lol:

Sticks and Stones was the hottest of garbages, fight me. Not like Fight Me., but, "fight me" XD. I feel like I laughed less in all three Chappelle Netflix specials than I did in Killing em Softly. Almost a complete waste of time I could've spent gaming but there was a lot of realness in there so it wasn't all useless.

I started watching Hyperdrive for some random reason. Not even a big car guy (I don't even drive).

It's basically a Ninja Warrior course for car and driver. Very cool concept...and one of those things that I'm sure is over-scripted, but it doesn't matter because it's still entertaining to watch the driving. I'd recommend it for anyone who enjoys competitions, or enjoys watching driving in any degree.

Dark Crystal show is one of my favorite things Netflix has ever done. Im only four episodes in, but its just gorgeous. Theyve expanded so much on the foundation Jim Henson laid in the original movie and have created such a beautiful, vibrant, and immersive world. You can really sense the love that went into this project.

Dark Crystal show is one of my favorite things Netflix has ever done. Im only four episodes in, but its just gorgeous. Theyve expanded so much on the foundation Jim Henson laid in the original movie and have created such a beautiful, vibrant, and immersive world. You can really sense the love that went into this project.

I mean...Netflix didn't make the show. They just bought the rights to air it.

Yes, Generations Im well aware Netflix themselves didnt write, direct, make sets, or do any puppeteering lol

They didn't produce it either. They just bought a finished product. Just saying...they literally had nothing to do with how good it is...they just made it accessible.

Youre that one guy who says actually the plural of Lego is still Lego when people say Legos.

Well, excuse me for trying to accurately credit the people who made the show. My bad.

No you didnt, you just said who didnt make it. I could say Miramax and be just as accurate.

The Jim Henson Production Company made it according to google. Still, Sam is still fine by saying Netflix done it. Who cares?

Archived