Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all on there. New translation. From what Ive seen on Twitter theyve sort of downplayed the gay stuff. Havent got that far personally. I only watched the first episode dubbed so far. Some people dont like the new dub. I cant comment on that, I only have ever watched it subbed, only seen the rebuild movies dubbed.

Redubbed ay? It's been so long since I've seen it I don't know how it use to sound but niiiiiiiice. I've always had an odd relationship with the series, but having not watched all of it originally then hearing it was coming to Netflix in the summer, plus the realism of the live action film happening next year finally (unless that's changed again), I've been anxious to get mind*censored*ed one more time

Speaking a good Omens did you see the petition to get good Omens taken off of Netflix probably the only petition that will ever work

Oh and that's still gaddamn hilarious because it's not even a Netflix show, XD. Dumbasses can't even complain properly

• 2 weeks later...

The Witcher images make me cautiously optimistic. Henry Cavill pulls off Geralt surprisingly well. The costumes all look spot-on, the tone of the setting seems gray and desolate, as it should. I guess the final green light will be what the actual monsters look like.

You can nail everything and then have terrible cgi monsters, and the entire thing won't be worth a damn. I'm gonna need practical effects puppets for this, or I doubt I'm gonna enjoy it.

Seems like Amazon's LOTR will be set in the Second Age. Long before the events of LOTR itself, so that's awesome. Looking like it's going to be about Aragorn's Numenorean ancestors. Will probably use a young Aragorn as a framing device and 'way-in' for casual viewers.

Pretty awesome to hear that Disney is killing FX+ and moving all those shows to Hulu. Literally a week or two ago, I was thinking I might start watching Snowfall...thought I could watch it on FXNow (the service that used to be free with a cable subscription)...I went to the site, and it was telling me to sign up for an additional fee to use FX+.

Oh...how the tables have turned. :lol:

Archived