Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope its the same one from Agents of Shield. The Hulu shows are generally MCU so I cant see why it wouldnt be.

I suppose it could be the Rider before Robbie Reyes. They mention in AOS that he wasnt the first.

So Disney is now in full operational control of Hulu down

Nothing will change immediately. We'll just start seeing more Disney content on there, I bet...which is weird, considering they have Disney+ on the way.

Best we can hope for, is a discounted price for a Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ bundle. Let me pay $15 a month for all three, and I'm on board. I really don't want to pay for ESPN+ just to watch UFC shows that I used to get for free. And I'm on the fence about Disney+ also. Throw me a bone, Disney. Give me a reason to get in the water.

Pretty sure, what...Disney+ is supposed to be $6.99 a month? Hulu is $5.99, and ESPN+ is $4.99...so, yeah, $15 doesn't save much, but it's something. A few bucks saved, and one neat payment instead of three scattered ones. Do that, and I'm riding the Disney train to Duckburg.

Hulu, being the bigger library with more diversity and what guarantee is there that they have, say, the entirety of the Star Wars or MCU library on there at launch (or have they stated that)?

You can have a few high quality movies, that have been on other platforms already, but I just don't think the price is justified until more content rolls out for it, imo

Disney+ is going to have all of the Disney movies as they release from theaters. That includes Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, the live adaptations of movies like Dumbo, Aladdin, Lion King, etc. Disney+ is going to be the exclusive home of that content. They're also actively developing original shows for the platform...and I believe they said they're going to put Simpsons on there. It's literally a HUGE platform. Much bigger and richer in content than what Hulu offers. No doubt about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived