Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

According to Jeph Loeb it was Netflixs idea to cancel the shows. Seems like the diminishing returns every season was enough to cancel them. I would say its likely that we will see these folks somewhere else. Either on Disney+ or somewhere else. They are still MCU canon after all.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with the shows being finished. I just want Daredevil and Punisher to be included in future movies somewhere down the road. I think those are the only characters worth salvaging. If we could do some Spider-Man films with Daredevil and Punisher as supporting characters, I'd dig that.

I'm fine with the shows being finished. I just want Daredevil and Punisher to be included in future movies somewhere down the road. I think those are the only characters worth salvaging. If we could do some Spider-Man films with Daredevil and Punisher as supporting characters, I'd dig that.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/daredevil-tv-series-future-plans-canceled-netflix-disney-1202511808/

I really like Umbrella Academy. I read the comics though so that might make me bias. The characters are so much more fleshed out in the show. Theyre a lot more emotionally complex. Its a solid adaptation in my opinion. Takes ideas from its source and creates good tv out of it.

I like the show but thats funny, because most of the reviews I've seen have been from readers of the graphic novels and they either say the complete opposite or say there was too much depth given to certain characters specifically Cha-Cha & Hazel.

I need a show other than Umbrella Academy to jump on because I know if my girlfriend catches me watching it without her she'll cry about it.

A friend accidently referred me to Skins trying to suggest The Misfits (which isn't on Netflix anymore apparently). Dunno how he got that so wrong, but my perv-o-meter skyrocketed during that first episode and I really don't know how to feel about it. I'm really curious though cause the sheeit is out of control XD.

Out of desperation for something I jumped into season 2 of Into the Badlands finally. Started off kinda blah but when I was about to turn it off it kinda drew me back in. I'ma need something to watch alongside that though. I had only jumped on to watch some more Supernatural and completely forgot I finished the series :(

I dunno if Russian Doll is gonna be my cup so prolly not that

Finished the umbrella academy two days ago and it was fun.

Can't wait for season two! Also liked Titans (teen titans actually) a lot and still waiting for the second part of season 3 into the badlands to continue.

I don't have the DCU (?) subscription and it's good to hear Titans was liked, but I haven't heard a thing about Doom Patrol from you guys. Is my boy Brendan putting in work? I missed his face :(

• 4 weeks later...

Watching Bayonet on Netflix.

I think there are a few movies with that title, or similar titles...to clarify, this is the boxing movie.

Slow burn...but, I'm liking it.

I like how the whole movie, you think he retired because he lost a fight...but then it turns out that he retired because he killed a guy. And I also like how they don't outright say that he killed a guy, they just kind of allude to it. This was kinda like 'The Wrestler' of boxing films.

Watched the first three episodes of The Act today on Hulu. Pretty well done thus far. Im not really into true crime stuff but it feels really cinematic for a tv show, which Im into. Added interest cause it happened in Missouri too. Also added interest because Patricia Arquette.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched the first three episodes of The Act today on Hulu. Pretty well done thus far. Im not really into true crime stuff but it feels really cinematic for a tv show, which Im into. Added interest cause it happened in Missouri too. Also added interest because Patricia Arquette.

How great is she in this?!

Archived