Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man there's a bunch of sheeit just popped into the recently added for Netflix that I'm interested in but damn I got enough sheeit to watch, XD.

Death By Magic, Hookup Plan (I don't watch sheeit like that, but the trailer was amusing XD), Protector, Diablero, and Wade Barrett's movie. Anybody peep any of those?

Birdbox wasn't that great.

It's one of those things that I watched the trailer for (don't think I even made it all the way through)...and I just decided that I wasn't going to waste my time on it. Maybe if I ever have nothing else to watch/read/play...but in this age, that will literally never happen.

Birdbox wasn't that great.

It was a continuous build up that led to nothing. Had it not been for the performances of Malkovich and Bullock, it would probably be a lot worse.

For real, it ended and i legit was wondering what i missed and rewatched the last 10 minutes. You should not end any movie saying "That's it?"

Think I might have to read a synopsis of that plot because I have no interest in watching that but these memes aren't making any sense to me XD

Archived