Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh damn, the victim is a teen boy!?

Yeah, appereantly Kevin Spacey (26) was trying to seduce Anthony Rapp (14).

I believe Rapp was traumatised by that and only came out with it now.

But something feels very off with the whole situation. I don't condone Spaceys alleged behaviour one bit, and I believe Rapp on what happened and I don't wat to say what he felt was wrong or wasn't true.

But this is in the wake of the whole Weinstein ordeal. And he has been doing it for years or decades, systematicly. But WHAT IF what Spacey has done was a human error, and he literally never tried doing something like that again? I mean... a whole lot of context is missing, yet the craze about it is unabelievable. It all just seems weird... I'm sure there were better ways to go about it, that's all I'm saying. I don't mind that he publicly said it, he has every right to... but this ain't gonna be rational at all.

It's looking more and more likely that that the stories of sex abuse that runs rampant through Hollywood is true cuz we're seeing more and more stars get busted for sexual assault

The public was kinda always aware of it... but it can be articulated now. And the culture about it has changed.

EDIT: I'm soory this isn't the thread for it. Tis might get out of hand, and it's clearly off topic.

It's looking more and more likely that that the stories of sex abuse that runs rampant through Hollywood is true cuz we're seeing more and more stars get busted for sexual assault

The public was kinda always aware of it... but it can be articulated now. And the culture about it has changed.

EDIT: I'm soory this isn't the thread for it. Tis might get out of hand, and it's clearly off topic.

I,was more on the underage sex traffic ring I believe DiCaprio,talk abour

Going to watch Season 2 of Slasher soon...really didn't expect them to even make a second season. Honestly, I don't even remember what happened in the first season...but I remember it being decent.

I wasn't expecting a second season either but I enjoyed the first season for the most part so I'll check this one out too if/when it's added here.

I'm up to date on Riverdale. I've been enjoying the season besides how gratuitous it's been with male half-nudity, I suppose Season 1 was the same way but it just seems more on the nose now.

Archived