Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story as it was strongly recommended by a co-worker.

If you're into extraterrestrial sheeit and really want something to think about, have at it.

The wife and I watched the first episode of 'Dear White People' on Netflix last night... pretty solid pilot, all things considered. Wanted to watch another episode of 'GLOW' before bed, but it was already getting late after watching the 'Dear White People' episode in addition to last night's GBOF PPV.

Guest Fight Me.

Love Hunter x Hunter, and yeah it was annoying having to find the rest elsewhere. Weird decision to stop it mid-arc on Netflix.

Getting close to "finishing" Hunter X Hunter before it gets removed at the end of the month. Still annoying that they never put up the last one and a half arcs/seasons, I'll end up finishing it on Crunchyroll.

Damn, I was looking forward to rewatching it all but didn't know when I'd get around to it.

Still, I guess with what you said about them not uploading the rest; it's better I just rewatch it all on Crunchyroll or some other anime site.

Just polished off Bojack Horseman and I have to say, it's easily in my top 5 shows of all time. Honestly, if you have any doubts because of it being a cartoon, put them to rest. It's such a depressive look into the pursuit of happiness. Also, being from a sound design background I have to say, S3E4 is quite possible one of the most amazingly constructed scores i've ever seen.

Archived