Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Watching an anime on here, only to see on the episode list they skipped 8 episodes compared to the original version. What the *Censored* Netflix, I don't care if they were filler episodes I want all 48 episodes not 40! gonna have to watch those 8 in Japanese online lmao

I just loved that some are subs only, like stop being cheap and get dubs, and *censored*ing stop have stupid stuff, the 3 Berserk movies, not the series after it. *censored*ing Naruto Shippuden movies but not even all of Naruto.

The one I'm watching is a "Netflix original" meaning, I assume, Nextflix paid for the dubbing (is that how it works?) and if that's the case then why dub 40 out of 48 episodes and ignore 8 random ones?

also, as for what you said Yugioh on there only has half the episodes lmao. They just stop at the end of season 2 out of 5. So I guess that's more, 1 third of the episodes. Why even have season 1 and 2 if you don't have season 3-5?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netflix are making a Witcher show. Please don't be shit.

I have high hopes for it.

It's supposed to be directed by the same guy who did intro videos for the actual Witcher games (or, at least one episode per season will be directed by him)...and I doubt they would have one good episode per season with the rest being nothing like that one episode. Should be somewhat cohesively decent/good. :lol:

Norm Macdonald is a great comedian in the sense that he just forces you to laugh, whether the joke is good or not. He holds indefinitely for the applause...and he repeats the punchline. The jokes themselves are usually so corny or obvious that all you do is cringe when he tells them...but it's the commitment to the joke that makes them funny. He makes the corniest joke ever, and then he just sits on it until the laughter becomes infectious through the room. He waits for that one person to laugh in the back row, and then his eyes light up, and then it just spreads. Dude is a genius.

Netflix are making a Witcher show. Please don't be shit.

I feel like if anyone could pull it off it's Netflix. I have hopes for this show, there's always room for a little fantasy.

Norm Macdonald is a great comedian in the sense that he just forces you to laugh, whether the joke is good or not. He holds indefinitely for the applause...and he repeats the punchline. The jokes themselves are usually so corny or obvious that all you do is cringe when he tells them...but it's the commitment to the joke that makes them funny. He makes the corniest joke ever, and then he just sits on it until the laughter becomes infectious through the room. He waits for that one person to laugh in the back row, and then his eyes light up, and then it just spreads. Dude is a genius.

That's definitely one play in his book, but I definitely think he excels at the more traditional approach to stand-up as well. Simply the way he words things is one of his greatesr strengths. He knows the perfect phrasing to get a laugh. What I'm saying is he has many tricks up his sleeve. Master of his craft.

Archived