Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

It's because people are *censored*ing wimps these days.

I have zero respect for anybody who wants to censor movies or television shows because they can't handle the themes or visuals. But every show gets shit these days...Walking Dead for sex and violence, Iron Fist for "racism", it never ends...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TWD doesn't even have sex lmao. It get's shit for violence and poor writing, but not much else. AMC doesn't allow sex and swearing on that show for some reason.

People complained about the levels of violence in the Season 7 premier. It's an R rated show about the zombie apocalypse folks if you're upset your children are watching it then you should ask why you're letting your kid watch it in the first place.

TWD doesn't even have sex lmao. It get's shit for violence and poor writing, but not much else. AMC doesn't allow sex and swearing on that show for some reason.

People complained about the levels of violence in the Season 7 premier. It's an R rated show about the zombie apocalypse folks if you're upset your children are watching it then you should ask why you're letting your kid watch it in the first place.

The scene where Abraham and Rosita had sex got them a lot of heat. You don't see much but people still complained.

The scene where Abraham and Rosita had sex got them a lot of heat. You don't see much but people still complained.

I mean there are examples of it, but they're not really allowed to show sex and/or swear (badly) thay often. US TV restrictions make 0 sense.

Really? Where?

Really? Where?

Mums who think the show is too adult for their kids.

Morons who think the show is too adult for their smaller morons.

Haven't watched the trailer. But I wonder how they'll continue the story.

The trailer doesn't reveal anything but...

...I think Season 2 will have the court cases from Season 1 continue but the main story will revolve around Tyler killing multiple students. Alex was the first (not dead yet as far as we know but still) and Zach would be the next having been lured by Tyler with a call from Alex's phone.

Watching iZombie. Like that show.

Haven't watched the trailer. But I wonder how they'll continue the story.

The trailer doesn't reveal anything but...

...I think Season 2 will have the court cases from Season 1 continue but the main story will revolve around Tyler killing multiple students. Alex was the first (not dead yet as far as we know but still) and Zach would be the next having been lured by Tyler with a call from Alex's phone.

I don't think Tyler shot Alex.

He was hanging up the pictures in his photo dev-room, we saw a flashback where Alex stood up for Tyler who was getting bullied by that one aggro jock and then we saw Tyler taking Alex' picture down. He most likely scrapped Alex off his kill-list because of that moment, but Alex shot himself, so in the end, it was all for naught.

I do agree with the story revolving around Tyler's likely killing spree now.

Watching an anime on here, only to see on the episode list they skipped 8 episodes compared to the original version. What the *Censored* Netflix, I don't care if they were filler episodes I want all 48 episodes not 40! gonna have to watch those 8 in Japanese online lmao

Watching an anime on here, only to see on the episode list they skipped 8 episodes compared to the original version. What the *Censored* Netflix, I don't care if they were filler episodes I want all 48 episodes not 40! gonna have to watch those 8 in Japanese online lmao

I just loved that some are subs only, like stop being cheap and get dubs, and *censored*ing stop have stupid stuff, the 3 Berserk movies, not the series after it. *censored*ing Naruto Shippuden movies but not even all of Naruto.

Guest Fight Me.

Speaking of animes on Netflix, I really loved Hunter x Hunter but I hate how they didn't have the last season for some reason and I had to look for it elsewhere. ? Sucked too considering season 5 didn't really have a ending, it just continued onto season 6.

Archived